Founded in 1929, Centerplate, powered by Sodexo, serves as a leading provider of hospitality services to North America's premier sports facilities, convention centers, and entertainment venues. Centerplate's primary services include: food and beverage/catering services, specialty retail management, and design services. Serving over 170 venues and 100 million guests annually, Centerplate is an integral partner to clients across a broad list of end markers, including: professional sports, convention centers, college athletics, ski resorts, minor league sports, attractions, and theaters, among others. "Making it better to be there since 1929." Tm
We are looking for an experienced of POS, Point of Sales Support Analyst at Hard Rock Stadium, located in Miami Gardens, FL.
Hard Rock Stadium will be a global entertainment destination which is the home of the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, Super Bowl LIV and the 100th anniversary of the NFL, international soccer and a host of world-class events. It was designed to embrace all that South Florida has to offer, while providing unparalleled live experiences.
The primary purpose of an POS, Point of Sales Support Analyst is to work with business users to fix or manage the correction of computer system problems and faults. This will include a first level troubleshooting of computer issues, logging tickets for issues, and if necessary ticket escalation.
- Provide a first line response for users with assistance with information technology issues and problems.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by phone or email. Including logging the issue in a Helpdesk management System.
- Will also be called on to backup the Computer Operator and may need to complete daily operating sheets for system maintenance.
- Use remote access tools to support end users.
- Maintain supplies and inventory as well as order stock.
- Set up new equipment, load software and replace old equipment
- Escalate more involved problems to the appropriate Tier 2 and Tier 3 support teams.
- Update daily status reports and shift handover reports.
- Act as a liaison between customers and technical escalation teams.
- Provide a single view to the organization for information technology related problems.
- Other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time.
- Associate's degree in computer science.
- POS software such as NCR, Quest or Micros, Microsoft Access, advanced networking.
- Ability to use initiative and judgment, follow communications and Internet protocols, and provide on call support.
- Ability to multi-task and complete several concurrent tasks.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to participate in a team environment.
- Ability to understand written and oral direction and communicate the same.
- Experience with Windows 7 and greater, Server 2008 and greater, Microsoft Office Applications, Office 365, basic networking concepts; TCPIP, DNS, Active Directory.
Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods of up to four (4) hours in length and have the ability to bend and lift up to 50 pounds. Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees. Must be able to work in extremes of cold and heat.
Centerplate, powered by Sodexo, is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.