Position can be worked from Richmond to the Coast of Virginia
The End User Account Manager is responsible for consulting at an executive level with clients to enable them to understand the business benefits of Rockwell Automation solutions for their company. This individual is primarily responsible for developing and growing relationships with existing clients in delivering the highest level of customer value to ensure high client satisfaction. The territory extends from the Richmond Metro area and east to the coast of Virginia and focuses on a diverse market segment.
Owns the account strategy and execution within assigned accounts and communicates to internal Rockwell teams on an account by account basis as appropriate.
Establishes executive level relationships with customers and offers solutions to support customer business drivers.
Coordinates and communicates with expanded delivery ecosystem including the services, solutions, and territory sales management and the distributor organizations.
Proactively collaborates with the Rockwell Automation North America Industry experts.
Provides application knowledge and industry expertise and manages sales activities appropriately.
Qualifies customer opportunities, engages the appropriate resources and coordinates the solution design to impact the customer’s decision process and presents solutions to the customer (value proposition).
Manage resources in the customer engagement to impact the customer’s decision process.
Organize technical engagement team for identified opportunities and integrates competitive data and strategy into proposals.
Maintains accurate assessment of target and opportunity funnel within the Dynamics Customer Relationship Management system.
Proven track record in successfully negotiating and closing large complex contracts.
Engages the Rockwell Automation account team and the senior management, as required, to plan for and win opportunities.
Facilitate agreements and pricing strategy in support of proposal efforts.
Experience in selling Enterprise Software Solutions.
Ability to articulate the IIOT/Digital Transformation strategy relative to industry needs.
Manage both internal/external partner expectations.
Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws. Policies and procedures include, but not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental).
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering discipline or Operations Management
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required – we will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Software Industry Experience
- Working knowledge of Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things technologies
- IOT / IIOT / Software / Annual Recurring Revenue-Subscription model type of experience including customer success organizations
- Working with all levels of a manufacturing enterprise – CxO, operations leadership, technical leadership, plant leadership and OEM machine builders
- Demonstrated ability to sell at the senior management & executive levels, focusing on the business outcomes and demonstrating the tangible economic value of our products, information software & services can help them achieve
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7427.