Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is looking for a Senior Technical Business Analyst ready to build requirements components to successfully drive forward our cloud software strategies for integrations for a new product with other systems. An ideal candidate will understand system/service interactions, create business requirements to meet customer needs, and help the technical team members deliver on those requirements is key to the success of our software.
As a team member in a highly Agile CI/CD system, your opportunities to work with other peers in your organization and outside with other teams at Jack Henry will provide many opportunities to continually build your skills and help create amazing requirements for the development teams you are on. If you love fast-paced work, fun and challenging software creation opportunities, and a little silliness in your development teams, then this position is right for you.
This position can be based to work out of any Jack Henry office or remote from any US location.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in business analysis, management, software development, software testing, project coordination, and/or implementation in the financial, fintech, or payments industry.
- Must have experience with integration.
- Must have Agile or Scrum SDLC experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% for team meetings and conferences or customer site visits.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with tracking work items in Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- ScrumMaster certification.
- Experience presenting information to customers and executives.
- Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Defines the system and functional requirements of the product.
- Prepares business requirements and functional specifications.
- Serves as a resource and/or participant in business process re-design activities. Assists the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- May perform application, system and regression tests.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project management documentation.
- Works with quality assurance and programming teams to ensure changes are migrated into production correctly.
- Interacts with technical teams to convey business requirements.
- Works with industry research groups to prepare for product trends.
- May assist less experienced peers.
- May lead or assist with agile SDLC ceremonies and planning.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.