The Corporate Controller will be responsible for implementing accounting policies, controls, and procedures. Other duties include managing general accounting activities, the production of periodic financial reports, and the maintenance of accounting records while complying with generally accepted accounting principles (US GAAP) and financial reporting standards.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an amazing team and deliver incredible value to individuals and businesses, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Manage domestic and foreign general accounting activities including journal entry posting, account reconciliations, month-end close process, AP/AR processing, payroll, stock-based comp reconciliations, T&E reporting, tax, and preparation of financial reports and analysis of results
- Oversee the quote-to-cash process including revenue recognition
- Manage the global financial audit process, including preparation of related statements and materials
- Lead and develop a monthly and quarterly operating cash flow forecast process
- Implement accounting controls, policies, and procedures
- Manage, build, and mentor accounting team
- Perform technical accounting research and provide guidance to accounting & finance teams, including the preparation of internal memos and coordination of review with external auditors
- Ensure compliance with rules, regulations, and disclosures under US GAAP, including the development and maintenance of accounting policies
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages
- Support Finance team in the annual budget and ongoing forecast process
- Identify opportunities for automation and process improvements
- Contribute to any ad-hoc reporting requests
- Explore and establish tax planning and compliance with all federal, state, and other applicable taxes
- Manage ERP migration
- 10+ years of accounting and finance experience
- Both private and publicly traded SaaS companies experience
- CPA with an advanced degree in accounting
- Expert knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Thorough experience with ASC 606
- Multi entity and consolidation, foreign currency, and transfer pricing experience
- Intacct software experience preferred
- Excellent data skills, including Microsoft Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Able to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Strong leadership; you have managed and built a successful team
Agiloft, Inc provides agile software for contract lifecycle management (CLM) with an industry-leading reputation for customer success. To match the growing demand for CLM software, we are looking to find great talent to support and build our rapidly growing company. As a remote-first employer, Agiloft hires from a number of different geographies and is looking for individuals from diverse backgrounds who can contribute to our high-performing team, support our business, and enrich our positive, diverse, and inclusive culture.
We are very proud of our five-star employee rating on Glassdoor and that 99% of Glassdoor users would recommend us to a friend, and this is proof that our people are our greatest asset. We provide a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401k matching, and parental leave. But most importantly, we want to invest in YOU by providing opportunities for career growth, personal development reimbursements, employee wellness resources, and interactive communities and employee resource groups.
Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, and Respect | Accountability | Client Focus | Continuous Improvement
Agiloft is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants from underrepresented groups such as minorities, veterans, or individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.