This position will be home based with minimal travel as required to execute the following:
- Seeks out opportunities for prescriber experience process improvement and collaborates with Pharmacy OPS and outside sales to achieve prescriber experience improvement and sales goals
- Achieves designated call expectations for assigned prescribers with a focus on top targets, key influencers, and pipeline leads
- Responsible for identifying, ranking, prospecting, and developing key oncology practice and hospital-based business relationships within targeted regional territory
- Assists with sales escalations and communicates routinely with field sales representative partner about details impacting prescriber or patient experience
- Supports education and delivery of key messages and product presentations within initiatives (i.e. Selling our Success communication, drug launches, etc.) designed to ensure territory meets performance requirements
- Responsible for forwarding calls pertaining to clinical information and questions (i.e., dosing directions, adverse events, counseling, etc.) to Staff Pharmacists
- Documents and meticulously makes notations in each patient’s profile and/or CRM regarding every update and aspect of a customer’s/physician’s care or needs
- Uses discretion and independent judgment in handling customer complaints received, while documenting and forwarding to appropriate administrative staff.
- Obtains and manages prescriber communication preferences
- Nurtures and manages prescriber relationship to improve loyalty, and retention.
- Utilizes SPOC Tool to ensure all SPOC account prescriptions are processed quickly and efficiently throughout the workflow process.
- Assists operations staff and prescriber offices with prior authorizations by following up on outstanding issues and assisting with coordination and communication.
- Ensure that prescription renewal requests are communicated in a timely manner to ensure continuity of care when applicable.
- Works collaboratively with sales to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
Regional Director Qualifications:
- 2 years’ retail or specialty pharmacy technician experience preferred - Must be familiar with general pharmacy terminology, billing quantity, SIG codes, roman numerals, brand, and generic names of medications, and IV dosage calculations/day supply.
- 2 years inside or outside sales experience for pharmacy or other health services-related industry preferred
- Oncology sales experience desired but not required
- Exceptional probing and consultative communication skills
- Familiar with oncology providers, drugs, clinic, and hospital communities
- Understanding of oncology drug reimbursement, Managed Care Medical Specialty and PBM drug benefits
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Highly effective in working objectively with a diverse group of people and must demonstrate communication, organizational, administrative and office skills
- Proficient in data entry, verbal skills, computer skills and the ability to learn the department’s software system including CRM
- Must be a team player willing to accept and promote organizational goals and function with minimal supervision.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, employees, or senior management.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as percentages, ratios, and proportions in practical solutions.
- Maintain HIPAA patient confidentiality.