Specific responsibilities assigned to this position include, but are not limited to:
- Perform daily activities consistent with all elements of the sales cycle including face to face and telephone prospecting, cold calls, needs analysis, proposal creation, sales presentations and management of advertising campaigns.
- Actively read, learn and stay current about successful advertising techniques and strategies using search, TV, video and digital advertising campaigns.
- Communicate multi-channel advertising strategies to local business owners, advertising agencies and key decision makers.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goals.
- Completes all sales related paperwork including reports, traffic, credit applications, and various reports as required.
- Coordinates and assists with production plans, when necessary, assists in coordination of external production.
- Requires regular attendance to report to work per assigned work schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent experience.
- One to three years media sales experience.
- Must be success driven and self-motivated with a team-player and people-oriented value structure. Good working knowledge of marketing research.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with computer software and technology.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be willing and able to travel on a local basis utilizing your own vehicle.
- Ability to perform all the duties and responsibilities as described.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to fred.barnard @mediacomcc.com
Keywords: Account Executive, OnMedia, Sales, Advertising