Who is KORE Software?
KORE is the global leader in sports and entertainment business management solutions. Comprised of KORE Software and KPI (KORE Planning and Insights), KORE provides leading B2B SaaS software to more than 500 sports properties worldwide, providing practical tools, services, and insights that drive ticket sales, digital marketing, corporate sponsorships, activation management, premium hospitality and more.
We operate with transparency. We communicate and act with resolute honesty, integrity, and respect.
We are accountable. We take ownership in the quality of our work and can be counted on to deliver.
We commit to our customer. In all that we do, our customer is our priority. We are fanatical about serving both our internal and external customers.
We embrace change. We are unafraid of questioning assumptions and believe that growth and innovation flourish when challenging the status quo.
We are seeking a highly motivated Jr. Business Development Representative (BDR) to identify, engage, and convert prospects for new conversations with the sales organization. The BDR is often the first point of contact for the sales team – an important first impression. You will be tasked both with speaking to prospective customers who have expressed interest in our services and also performing outbound activities to generate interest across a wide array of prospective new customers.
The primary responsibility of the position is to execute high-volume activity (e-mail, phone calls, social) to generate initial meetings on behalf of the account executive team that translate into meaningful pipeline value.
What will you do?
- Serve as an integral part of the sales process, generating new business opportunities and contributing to pipeline growth
- Meet or exceed daily activity targets, including inbound qualification, outbound prospecting, and ongoing lead nurturing/engagement
- Conduct outbound prospecting to Fortune 1000 companies via e-mail, cold-calling, marketing campaigns, and social-selling
- Develop and execute sales campaigns (in partnership with Marketing) to build a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Utilize CRM, marketing automation, and sales technology tools to manage pipeline and maintain accurate information about prospects and target accounts
- Uncover prospect's business challenges and identify relevant opportunities within target accounts
- Work with Marketing to better refine targeting and messaging according to segment, contact type, active campaigns, etc.
- Assist the sales team with opportunities to extend reach into target accounts
- Assist in the consultative sales process by learning as much as you can about a prospect, uncovering their business needs, and sharing that information with the sales team.
- Relentlessly learn, adapt, and improve your knowledge of sales engagement and KORE's offering
What we're looking for:
- You have experience in sales development, pipeline generation, and outbound prospecting roles
- A demonstrated ability to meet or exceed activity goals for calls, e-mails, etc.
- Sound ability to effectively articulate business pain and create compelling stories to generate interest with prospects
- Extreme comfort with outbound sales calls and prospecting
- Knowledge of modern, SaaS pipeline development, sales process, and engagement methodologies
- Willingness and passion for trying new things, acting entrepreneurial, and iterating on all current and future approaches
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- BONUS: 1+ year in a sales or account management role
What you'll need to be successful:
You're determined to learn and grow your sales career in technology and have a passion for identifying a prospect's business challenges and potential solutions. And, you're driven by some or ALL of the following attributes:
- A natural curiosity to learn about our customer's business challenges and potential solutions
- An interest in sports & entertainment and how best-in-class brands manage their investments in sponsorship, at scale
- The desire to learn, grow and adapt as your responsibilities evolve
- A high-level of business acumen and a commitment to learning
Salary Range: $45,000 to $55,000 (dependent upon experience)