EmpaticaWe are a digital healthcare company specialized in building AI systems to monitor people’s health. We have been making beautifully designed wearables, software platforms and tools, and advanced algorithms, unlocking better health outcomes for thousands of people.
Our customers range from some of the world’s largest institutions to individual users who message us every day and tell us how our products changed their lives. Our newest wearable, EmbracePlus, is sponsored by NASA and will be used to monitor the health of the astronauts onboard the first ever manned mission to Mars. Pharmaceutical companies are using our research platform to fast-track the development of new treatments, while hundreds of academic researchers publish new discoveries on human behaviour weekly, all made possible by our E4 smartband and software tools.
And we just partnered with the US’ Department of Health and Human Services to accelerate the release our wearable COVID-19 early detection system.
If you are looking to join a fast-paced growth environment and do meaningful work that can really make a change in people’s lives, keep reading.
At Empatica we embrace innovation, and make products that are changing the face of healthcare. You will be the ultimate person responsible for Empatica’s customer success! You will be required to work closely with various teams in Empatica, ensuring customer feedback is incorporated into our products, the communication with customers is handled with the highest quality and Empatica’s culture is embraced in every interaction.
As Empatica's Account Specialist, you will:
- Guarantee high-quality service, provide help to customers, investigate and solve problems.
- Support our B2B customers across web, email, and phone queries.
- Share feedback with the team and company, and identify trends and insights into user needs required to improve our products.
- Cooperate with the technical teams to produce easy-to-understand guides and articles (you can read our support center to see the kind of content we produce).
- Develop service procedures and standards.
- Deliver successful experiences for our clients while building a strong relationship between them and Empatica.
You are the ideal person for this job if you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a professional context, preferably in customer support
- Have previous experience with using help desk software, Zendesk knowledge is a plus
- Are respectful, patient, and positive even if dealing with difficult people, yet assertive when needed
- Are an excellent writer and communicator
- Are tech savvy and have the ability to quickly understand new products, and master new tools and platforms
- Are familiar with processes for collecting user feedback and in translating them into actionable insights
- Are comfortable working with targets and metrics
- Flexible in terms of working time (evening shift: from noon to 09.00 pm Boston time)
- Are able to work both independently and as part of a team
You and Empatica would be a perfect match if you are:
- A very quick learner
- Fun and easy to work with
- A hard-worker and collaborative
- A doer, with an excellent execution mindset
- An outstanding planner, with excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Focused on quality and excellence
- A problem-solving hustler who can take on any big or small project
- Passionate about our products and our mission
Life at Empatica
You will join a fast-growing, diverse team of 70+ brilliantly talented humans, who care passionately about what we do and the difference we are making in the world. You’ll get the opportunity to work directly with engineers, data scientists, and designers, across all levels of the organization.
If you jump on board, we can guarantee it won't be an easy ride, but it will be one of the most rewarding experiences in your career, one that will allow you to learn a lot and test your whole skill-set on multiple projects, which are already helping thousands of people worldwide.
- Competitive salary
- The position is based at our Boston HQ. We also have an office in Milan, plus an amazing beach summer retreat in Sardinia, Italy!
- Flexible work hours
- Health Insurance
- Free cookies, if you deserve them :P
- Much more...
At Empatica, we support the personal and professional growth of our employees. Beyond the above, you’ll have the possibility to attend conferences, receive dedicated training, and participate in activities relevant to where you want your career to go.