ECOM Specialist is a Gold IBM Business Partner and a pure-play pioneering leader in the EDI connected economy and broader Internet of Things (IoT) marketplace. We offer solutions that provide End-to-End Order automation, visibility, and traceability of Order-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay processes, anywhere in the world at any moment in time. We enable more efficient utilization of assets and human resources, assure to increase perfect order.
Currently, we are seeking an Inside Sales Representative (based in the Dallas Texas area to work out of the Plano, Texas office) to focus on selling EDI Software, SaaS & PaaS within a Mid Market territory. This position offers a 60/40 plan with uncapped earning potential. Your On-Target Earnings is $110,000.00
The Software or SaaS/PaaS sales experience is a Must-Have for this position.
We proudly offer the stability and security of a private tech company yet nurture innovation and embody an entrepreneurial spirit. In particular, we offer:
Meaningful work with the potential to disrupt an entire industry
- Visionary leadership
- Excellent compensation packages
- Flexible time off policy and accommodating work schedules
- Education Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Innovative, intelligent, collaborative teammates
This Inside Sales Representative role is a quota-carrying sales position that is integral to the success of the overall business plan. You will be responsible for driving incremental sales growth from install clients, as well as drive growth through new logo acquisitions.
You will lead the management of the entire sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, deal close, renewals, and account care. In addition, you will engage and promote our working culture of internal collaboration, customer success as a guiding principle, and growth mindset.
Some of the tasks you will be focused on include:
- Prioritization of the overall territory and corresponding solution sales plays.
- Execution of a sales plan that meets or exceeds sales quota.
- Coordinate resources through a sales cycle, including solution engineers, product management, marketing, etc.
- Practice effective and collaborative communication with customers, other members of the team, and management.
- Keep abreast of overall market conditions, competitive landscape, and future direction of Telematics solutions.
- Maintain regular updates to forecasting through the CRM system.
- Participate in company-growth activities including strategy setting, customer advisory boards, and marketing efforts.
- 2-3 years of quota-based sales experience
- Ability to work at the scale of prospecting via outbound calling, emailing, and various marketing channels
- Proven consultative solution selling skills, including the ability to articulate a value proposition in a clear manner
- Ability to prospect new logos
- Ability to upsell new solutions with existing customers
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- IBM EDI/B2B solutions selling Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Software Sales: 2 years (Required)
- SaaS / PaaS: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Plano, TX 75074 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location