Are you a goal-oriented person who is motivated by goals and strives for success? Are you passionate about building and maintaining a long lasting relationship with clients? Are you an experienced sales representative? If so, look no further! We are looking to grow our team!
The Bradford Group is looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join our team in the Preferred Client Division:
- Sale Representatives are responsible for contacting key clients through outbound calls to offer highly valued collectible coins, mint collections and exclusive coin sets featuring rare coins
- As a Sales Representative, you will use your customer service and sales skills to help clients discover the next coin or coin set to add to their priceless collection
- You will be responsible for growing each account and must use your exceptional sales skills to successfully close each sale
- At The Bradford Group we value intelligence, self- motivation, and ambition, and are looking for someone who understands that a focused effort can have high dividends!
- You are self-disciplined, consistently striving to do your best!
- The Sales Representative reports to the Manager of the Preferred Client Division.
At the Bradford Group, we take great pride in our position as a world leader in the direct to consumer marketing and product development industries. Headquartered near Chicago, Illinois, what was once a business dedicated to collectible plates has now grown into a close-knit family of businesses offering collectibles, jewelry, apparel, home décor and other inspiring products to our valued customers. In our continued pursuit of excellence, we seek to attract talented and driven individuals who share our passion and are committed to working to build our company’s future success. Our Preferred Client Division team is located in London, Ontario, Canada.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- An hourly rate of $17.50 (CAD) plus unlimited earning potential through our uncapped commission structure
- A fun, supportive and competitive work environment
- On-going and continuous coaching training
- Ongoing support and coaching from the Supervisors and Manager of the Preferred Client Division
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm Schedule (2 late shifts a month 12:30pm to 9:00pm)
- Company paid health and dental benefits
- Group retirement benefit plan (up to 6% company matching contribution)
- Annual profit-sharing plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation Time
WHAT ABOUT YOU:
- 1 Year of sales experience (business to consumer sales experience preferred)
- Outbound sales experience preferred
- Exceptional sales skills: relationship building, negotiation skills, and closing abilities
- Exceptional team player with time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with CRM preferred (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficient in required software applications (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- Remote Recruitment Process
- Temporary Work-From-Home: Computer Equipment Provided
- High Speed Reliable Internet (25mbps required)
- Quiet and private place to work
The Bradford Group respects and upholds the requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarian's with Disabilities Act (2005), and its associated standards and regulations. We are committed to providing accommodations upon request.
While all applications are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Expected start date: 2021-09-13
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $17.50 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- sales: 1 year (preferred)