Company DescriptionUvaro helps people realize their true potential. We blend training, technology, and work experience into a single career accelerator for sales.
Program Analyst, Residency
We’re on a mission to help the world’s professionals lead more fulfilling careers - from their first job to their last. At Uvaro, we’ve created a better way to help everyday people launch and grow successful and rewarding careers in tech.
We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for an experienced Program Analyst to help us realize our vision.
That’s where you come in! If you are looking to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment that delivers life-changing impact every day, then we should talk. The Program Analyst works closely with our Program Manager and Business Products Manager to support our Sales Residency program systems and participants.
If you are a dedicated problem-solver and are ready to make a huge impact in a growing company, we would love to hear from you!
In this role you’ll:
- Facilitate and attend daily and weekly meetings to support residents and help keep new residents on track
- Support onboarding and offboarding residents to and from the program
- Systems administration, reporting, and communications
- Create accurate lead (email and call) lists
- Provide guidance and feedback on email outreach and sales calls
- Answer questions and supporting Sales Development residents as they ramp in their roles
- Collaborate with the operations team to ensure data integrity, reporting, and systems are established and maintained
- Generate activity reports
- Collaborate with the Customer Excellence team to ensure that participants who are interested in the program are kept informed and have their questions answered
In the first six months you’ll:
- Become proficient at onboarding, offboarding and administering program reporting and communications.
- Analyze existing processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Become familiar with our tech stack including, but not limited to, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Seamless.ai, SalesLoft and Hubspot.
- Build accurate and effective lead lists for client prospecting.
- Generate activity reports with the guidance of the Program Manager.
- Work with the Customer Excellent team to ensure program participation.
What we’re looking for:
Don’t worry if you don’t have all the qualifications listed below - we are particularly interested in someone who adapts quickly to change and learns quickly, so if you don’t meet some of the criteria below but think you’re up for the challenge, please still reach out - we’d love to talk to you!
- Experience working as an Analyst, Project Coordinator/Sales Operations Coordinator (1+ years)
- Technical competence with business tools (CRM, GSuite, Slack, MicrosoftOffice, video communication tools)
- Strong reporting and technical competence using MS Excel, Google Sheets
- Experience working as an SDR or BDR
- Experience working in a sales enablement function is a bonus
- Experience coaching others is a bonus
- Remote work experience is a bonus
- Sales and start-up experience is a bonus
What We’re Offering
- Competitive compensation, health benefits, and equity
- Flex work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- A remote-first work environment, and the opportunity to work with a close-knit, international team
- The opportunity to get in early at a promising startup in the emerging field of tech-enabled education
- A dedicated team with a values-driven culture, with a proven history of investing in individual growth and career development.
- An unprecedented opportunity to grow your network by placing employees at virtually every high-growth tech company in North America
If this opportunity excites you, and you believe you’re the right fit, we want to hear from you!
At Uvaro, we understand the value of having a diverse and inclusive team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.