Chain Sales Rep in Northern California, Monterey/Santa Cruz
Chain Sales Rep will be responsible for development, execution and success of the Riboli Family wines & spirits portfolio throughout the chain accounts in the given area w/ a heavy focus on our Stella Rosa Brand.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage accounts in an assigned territory.
- Establish & maintain rapport with store, wine department buyers/managers, and other pertinent personnel.
- Maintain 100% shelf distribution of all authorized items for each chain.
- Sell current programs for floor displays, build displays, and put up current O.S. & prices.
- Set shelves according to store schematics and/or company standards.
- Rotate vintages, fill shelves, fill cold box, and maintain company housekeeping standards including dusting and cleaning bottles.
- Cut-in new item distribution at retail chain stores and sell in authorized DSD items where applicable.
- Complete daily preplans, recaps, and distribution reports.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Previous chain sales or merchandiser experience.
- Knowledge of chain account buyers, buying and promotional practices and operational procedures.
- Working knowledge of wine.
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a team player who can work well with or without supervision
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task and respond quickly to demanding situations.
- This position requires the availability to work flexible hours and weekends, when necessary, for tastings & special events.
- Must be able to repetitively lift a minimum of 50 lbs; be able to bend, squat, climb, kneel, twist and lift repetitively.
- Successful candidate must: be at least 21 years of age; possess a current driver’s license; maintain current auto insurance coverage.
- Candidate must be willing to reside within assigned sales territory.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 - $42,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Wine Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- CA Driver's License (Required)
- Multiple locations