About Phase 3 Marketing & Communications:
Founded in 2001, Phase 3 is an integrated marketing services firm, simplifying the way brands connect with their customers. We offer everything from creative, digital, marketing, and public relations to small-format digital printing, large-format digital printing and offset printing, so we can understand and manage the big picture of our clients' projects, start-to-finish, like no other partner. With locations across the eastern United States, including Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Nashville and Fairfield - New Jersey, our reach and efficiencies enable our team to creatively and effectively solve clients’ biggest marketing challenges, together.
Phase 3 is recognized annually as a top 10 marketing services firm by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and as a top 15 marketing services firm by the Charlotte Business Journal and Nashville Business Journal. The company has been ranked among the flagship Printing Impressions 400 annually since 2011, and additional accolades include Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2015 Pacesetter Award, placement on the 2017 Inc. 5000 List for Fasted Growing Private Companies, and recognition as one of Charlotte’s Best Places to Work.
The Account Coordinator / Sales Support position is responsible for supporting the growth and retention of multiple customer accounts.
- Customer service, order entry, forecasting, quoting and reporting
- Achieving customer satisfaction by efficiently managing: requests for pricing/estimating, order entry, implementing change orders, project consultation, monitoring production and due dates (project management), and communicating with senior sales and production
- Primary point of contact for the work they manage and responsible for reporting, problem solving, quoting, and paperwork required
- Sourcing, data entry, timely follow up to all quotes and client requests, and general administrative responsibilities
- Relationship building skills and be comfortable working directly with clients
- Provide client consultation, pricing, ongoing account maintenance, and have expert knowledge of all Phase 3 products
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0 to 2 years of account management/customer service experience
- Must work well in a very fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment; have strong organizational and problem-solving skills; good attention to detail; be able to communicate effectively and work well with others in a team environment
- Working knowledge of a PC and Microsoft Office software
- Expert relationship building skills
- Detail oriented
- Expert organizational skills
- Project management, event management, or prior administrative skills preferred