Utility Connect is the highest rated home services connection company in the nation and our complimentary service gives the consumers the ability to connect all of their home essential services in one place. We are rapidly growing and seeking sales professionals that are well spoken, energetic and driven to join our team. Visit us at www.utilityconnect.net
About the Position: You will be a part of our high paced inbound/outbound contact center and as a sales professional your responsibilities will be to make our client’s move in process stress free by connecting their essential home services such as electricity, internet, tv, phone, home security and more. You'll sell, upsell, and cross-sell while delivering maximum value and superior customer experience. The goal is to close the sale in just one call by using a consultative and customer-focused approach but let’s be honest everyone needs utilities so you are providing our customers with something that they must have and a service they will love.
- You must be Coachable - Success starts with those who quickly learn, apply and stick to our sales process.
- You must be Competitive - Commission is uncapped and so are our goals—let's chase both together.
- You must be a Goal Crusher - Consistently perform on a variety of dimensions, crushing sales goals while maintaining a best in class customer experience.
- You must be Honest - Integrity is non-negotiable here—we believe in "winning the right way"
- You must have an Awesome Attitude - We have fun, and take our work seriously, but not ourselves. If you have an ego and can't get along with others – please don't apply.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
What You Will Get From Us
- Sales Professionals earn an hourly base pay plus uncapped commission
- Sales Professionals can also earn additional incentives for excellent sales performance or quality achievements - weekly and monthly bonuses.
- Investment in your development with paid training and ongoing education. Experience isn't necessary – we're best in-class in service and sales – we'll share our secret sauce with you
- Growth Opportunities - we are rapidly growing and always promote within.
- Excellent Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Company Holidays and Paid Vacation
- A fantastic culture and work environment.
Location : Utility Connect is headquartered in North Dallas, which is the fastest growing place in the United States. We are centrally located in a booming mecca of restaurants, shopping, and beautiful nature preserves. We are less than five miles from world-class developments like Grandscape, Shops of Legacy, & the up and Jerry World.
Note: Bilingual candidates ( spanish speaking) or candidates that have sales experience with the following product/companies are strongly encourage to apply: Electricity, Internet,TV,Cable,Satellite,Security or Alarm Systems, Insurance or any of the following providers strongly preferred: Frontier Energy, Gexa, Reliant, Direct Energy,Green Mountain,TXU,PaylessPower,FirstChoicePower,Cirro, AT&T, Spectrum,TimeWarner,Charter,Comcast,Xfinity, Frontier Communications, Cox,Centurylink,Brighthouse,Mediacom,Suddenlink,Windstream,Cincinatti Bell,DirecTV,HughesNet,Dish,ADT,Vivint,Brinks Home Security,Protect America.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 - $92,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Why do you think you will be suitable for this position ?
- Why should we hire you ?
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location