At ULA, success comes through the efforts of a strong, united team.
Successfully launching more than 140 consecutive missions doesn’t just happen. It’s credit to the commitment of our 2,500 team members and the systems and processes we use to pull them together.
As a ULA employee, you’ll have the opportunity to grow in your career while working in a team-oriented culture that combines technology, innovation, ingenuity and a commitment to the extraordinary.
Together, our unshakable unity yields stronger solutions and better results as we carry out our mission to save lives, explore the universe, and connect the world.
Our team is excited to meet you!
Your Role: What you'll be doing
- Material Master
- Work Centers
- Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Production Order Creation
- Stock and Batch Management
- Production Scheduling
- Planned Orders, Forecasting
- Material Requirements Planning
- Demand Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Quality Control
- Shop Floor Control
Your Background: What education and experience you'll need
Your Background: What skills you'll need
- Demonstrate and maintain expert knowledge/leadership in configuring and supporting SAP in the areas of Production Planning (PP) and Material Requirements Planning (MRP) to conform to evolving business practices.
- Communicate complex specifications cross functionally with technical and non-technical resources to implement new supply chain processes/solutions that meet business requirements.
- Translate SAP requirements to functional specifications for reporting, interfaces, data conversions, enhancements, forms, and workflows.
- Supports development and maintenance of project scope/objectives through requirements gathering, goal prioritization, planning, scheduling, identification of risks, and contingency plans.
- Manages individual workload and delivers against agreed upon project milestones.
- Willing and motivated to recommend, design, develop, and implement business processes involving 3rd party technologies that may or may not interact with SAP in order to effectively meet business objectives.
- Acts as a liaison between the Technology Department and business units.
- Serves as analyst in scoping/developing metrics and statistical data reporting to support decisions in the supply chain area.
- Analyzes new opportunities to proactively leverage SAP and other technologies across the organization in an effort to improve business processes.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Summary Salary Range (Colorado Only)
Please note that the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon a candidate’s experience and qualifications, as well as internal equity, market and business considerations. Employees may be eligible for a discretionary annual bonus in addition to base pay.
About ULA: What makes us different
We offer our employees competitive pay and benefits including:
- 401(k) match plus an additional employer contribution
- Discretionary annual incentive bonus for eligible employees.
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible work environments
Benefits and work schedules may vary for union-represented hourly positions and are described in the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Security Clearance / International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR). This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR). Therefore, all applicants must be U.S. Persons as defined in ITAR 120.15 (e.g., U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) or protected individual. Also see 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) and 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) for additional information).
ULA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other categories protected by law.
Interested in growing in your career with ULA?
Apply today. We look forward to learning more about you!