Full Job Description
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices has a clear Vision: Guided by the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices principles of trust, integrity, stability and longevity, we empower people to achieve their dreams.
Our Mission: We help people achieve their goals faster than they would in our absence.
And that means our focus is on you - the most important part of our business and this industry - the professional sales agent.
We're looking for passionate entrepreneurs who are ready to seize the opportunity of today's market. If you're looking for a refreshing change, a growth-focused, innovation-driven atmosphere, and the opportunity to turn your career intentions into reality, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices North Properties is the place for you.
Real Estate Agents play an essential role in a real estate transaction. Real estate is an exciting industry that is constantly evolving, and we appreciate people who are creative, enthusiastic, and willing to think outside of the box to give their clients the best real estate experience possible.
We will provide you with training and resources to continue your career as a successful agent. Real Estate offers a lot of independence, so if you are a self-starter and enjoy flexibility, you will appreciate the collaborative, engaging and rewarding culture with our Apple Valley Office.
As a Sales Professional, you will...
- Interact with consumers via phone, email, social media, and in-person meetings.
- Manage marketing and advertising with our suite of tools at your fingertips.
- Advise clients on the state of the local real estate market.
- Answer questions about contracts, terms of sale, and other parts of the real estate process.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects.
- Proactively reach out to clients to initiate or follow-up on real estate transactions.
As a Company, we will...
- Offer training and development resources to help you grow as an agent.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your real estate career.
- Equip you with the technology, coaching and engaging environment necessary for you to achieve your work and personal goals.
Compensation in the real estate industry is related directly to a Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make over $100,000 a year after establishing a strong client base. The income is commission based.
Note: If you are not currently licensed, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license, you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a licensing exam.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations