POSITION: - Account Executive
THINGS TO EXPECT:
- Business to Business Sales
- Flexible Schedule
- Advancement opportunities
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Results-oriented, driven self-starters
- Motivated, positive team builders
- A commitment to excellence in all that you do
- A customer-service oriented mindset
- Competitive leaders
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus
- Life and Health licensed is required to move forward, but we can help you earn one if you aren’t already licensed. This can be part of the onboarding process
This opportunity provides access to:
- Integrity in all that we do
- Access to comprehensive training programs for you and your team members
- Competitive compensation that consists of commissions, bonuses and potentially renewals for life
- Additional incentives including world-class travel and national contests with opportunities to win cash, weekend trips and more
- A dedicated team of employees located in your territory committed to helping you recruit, train and manage your business
I am looking for someone to do the same thing I do. I help business create a better benefits package for their business and their employees. I am looking for someone to assist me with new account acquisition. You will be a consultant for the business, essentially explaining how the process works for us.
No experience is needed, but management or sales experience is a plus. Training & education is provided weekly. You will work for yourself, but not by yourself.
(Please Dress Business Professional - No Jeans.)
Must have: VALID & CURRENT-Driver's License - Pass a CRIMINAL BACKGROUND Check. - And Drug Test – Reliable Transportation – Cell Phone- CURRENTLY LIVE IN THE DALLAS-FORT WORTH AREA
The Ideal Candidate for this position:
- DESIRES to BEGIN a NEW CAREER!
- Ex-Military/Veterans - Bartenders/ Waiters - Cell Phone Sales/ Furniture Sales/Car Sales/Appliance Sales
- Best Buy / Conn's / Fry’s / Saks / Neiman's Sales Reps and more - All do excellent in our Business!
- Bi-Lingual (English + Spanish) is a PLUS
If you are interested in pursuing a career change & a new opportunity, we would like to meet you.
**SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.
The Snyder Benefits Firm, LLC
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $72,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Multiple locations