Overview : The mission of this position is to contribute to the success of Rusnak Automotive Group (the Company) by successfully achieving sales goals and objectives relevant to the components of the Company’s strategic plan.
Responsibilities : Successfully Manages Sales Objectives
- Develops, consistently monitors, and adjusts sales goals (financial/budgets and volumes) to achieve Company and franchise sales objectives.
- Proactively works with Sales Consultants, General Sales Manager (GSM) and/or General Manager (GM) to develop action plans to immediately correct performance in order to consistently meet and exceed sales goals.
- Analyzes market and franchise data to develop growth plan and identify areas of opportunity.
- Proactively and consistently works with GSM and/or GM to ensure that revenue targets are met.
- Works closely with GSM and/or GM to develop and implement effective cost control strategies.
- On a weekly and monthly basis, monitors sales and profitability to ensure strategic goals are being met.
Plays a Key Role in Strategic Planning*
- Proactively participates in the Company strategic planning process.
- Works closely with GSM and/or GM to develop the franchise-level plan; consistently evaluates performance to develop methods for improving performance and ensures we consistently have the right candidate at the right time for the right position.
- Consistently analyzes current market conditions.
- Adheres to the corporate requirements for using the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
Promotes Personnel Engagement and Ensures Development/Management*
- Works closely with GSM and/or GM to identify opportunities to improve franchise effectiveness.
- Works closely with GSM and/or GM to develop and implement a plan to continuously improve the capabilities of all franchise team members.
- Consistently develops and maintains external relationships to reach out and solicit highly qualified candidates who would be quality hires for the franchise team.
- Assists the GSM and/or GM with recruiting and interviewing for franchise positions.
- Proactively works with the management team to develop and implement on-going sales team improvement plans.
- Works closely with Sales Consultants, Sales Assistants, and other Sales Department team members to establish their annual goals, which are designed to support Company and franchise strategy and are consistent with each team members Job Descriptions.
Fosters Positive Manufacturer Relations*
- Develops appropriate relationships with manufacturer partners to enhance the reputation of the Company and franchise.
- Ensures at all times that the franchise sales team consistently meets or exceeds a high ethical standard in the eyes of the manufacturer partners.
- Ensures that the franchise sales team consistently meets the performance expectations of the manufacturer partners.
Effectively Oversees Inventory/Marketing Endeavors*
- Effectively manages the incoming and current inventory in the new car (NC) department, as applicable, to ensure the right mix and quantity to meet Company and franchise goals.
- Manages the used car (UC) inventory, as applicable, to ensure the correct mix of product and fulfill the requirements for inventory total dollar amount, aging and days supply.
- Ensures NC & UC inventory is displayed appropriately to maximize merchandising potential.
- Works closely with GSM and/or GM and Marketing Department to develop effective advertising campaigns.
- Experience Required: A minimum of (5) years in position of Automotive Sales Management or similar positions in Automotive industry.
- Experienced Ideal: Automotive Finance & Insurance Manager experience.
Degree/Diploma : Bachelor's Degree : Business Administration Required Licenses Required : Valid CA Driver License, Valid CA Sales License
Location: 25072 Redlands Blvd., Loma Linda, CA 92354
Job Type: Full-time