NATIONAL INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE:
Seeking a self-motivated National Inside Sales Associate with a ‘hunter’ sales mentality, and a minimum of 2+ years of Inside Sales experience in Business-to-Business sales environments. Responsible for the quotation of inbound sales requests, as well as assisting with the lead generation and sales qualification process via targeted ABM (Account-Based Marketing) outbound email campaigns. Responsible for the coordination, generation and fulfillment of outbound email ABM sales prospecting efforts. A background in manufacturing/assembly automation or electrical engineering is preferred, but not required. Applicants with a working understanding of the programming and functionality of the Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and Human-Machine Interface (HMI) industry will receive prioritization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Respond in a timely and accurate manner to incoming requests for quotes, order entry, and issue resolution.
- Provide support to Outside Sales Team, Manufacturer’s Representatives, and Distributor Channel Partners.
- Understand Horner Automation Group’s products, services and capabilities.
- Understand industry and competitors’ products, services and capabilities.
- Through proficient use of interpersonal skills via phone and email, engage and probe
customer to ensure their true needs are determined and provide optimal solution recommendations.
- Maintain account relationships with key decision-makers at assigned accounts and cultivate long-term relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Optimize utilization of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for customer information, lead generation, quote tracking and pipeline management.
- Responsible for regular coordination of segmented targeted ABM (Account-Based Marketing) outbound sales email campaigns and CRM management to follow up on quotes, opportunities, and leads.
- Other duties as assigned to support Company goals
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience in Inside Sales in Business-to-Business sales environments.
- Demonstrated ability to understand electrical and mechanical concepts and to successfully communicate them to customers and sales channel partners.
- Associate’s degree or higher in electrical or electronics technology or related technical field is beneficial, but not required.
- A positive attitude and professional appearance, with the ability to thrive in a small company environment, building strong relationships with coworkers, customers and partners.
- History of achieving and exceeding monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Willingness to take on a team leadership position over time as our company and department continues to grow.
- Must be persistent, action-oriented, results-driven and self-motivated.
- Ability to interact well with all levels of customer functions up to C-level executives.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task numerous activities but remain immediately available
for incoming calls and quote requests.
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management software, Microsoft Office
applications, and ERP systems. A working knowledge of Zoho CRM is preferred
· Must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- automation: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location