**Must be a student belonging to a Canadian Institution and must be eligible to work in Canada (Permanent Resident or Citizen of Canada)
Do you have a keen interest in being an integral part of an exciting tech start-up? Are you looking for meaningful work on a dynamic team?
STINTR is a Canadian-born tech company that is reinventing the way people find work in Canada. With operations across the GTA and growing, our mission is to create an app-based work-on-demand opportunity for Campaigners (companies using our technology) and STINTRs (workers using our technology). Our AI-driven algorithm seamlessly matches each side of the marketplace in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
We pride ourselves on our two major value propositions afforded by our technology (1) saving Campaigners time and money, and (2) creating a work-on-demand opportunity for STINTRs. Our most valuable asset, without question, is our people.
Our Website is www.stintr.com
As STINTR prepares to enter the growth phase of our business, we are looking for a self-starter to engage in active outreach (phone, email, and all means necessary!) to companies in the verticals within which we operate. Your role will be central to our success, by building and managing the Campaigner side of the online marketplace. You will have the opportunity to liaise with all areas of the organization, including senior leadership, Human Resources, and Digital Marketing.
· Responsible for securing new accounts and exceeding sales targets within your assigned vertical(s)
· Actively participate in outbound calling campaigns to generate sales opportunities
· Conduct market research and stay updated on product and industry knowledge as well as competitors
· Update customer interactions in CRM
· Create email and text campaigns to convert warm leads into users
What you can expect:
· First-class start-up experience
· Mentorship from seasoned entrepreneurs
· Regular performance reviews and feedback
· Competitive compensation package
· Opportunity for full-time employment
· Work from home
For more information, please contact Paul Pekalski (Co-Founder & Director) at 416-399-2885
· Passion for building a business and working in a fast-paced start-up environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; dynamic thinker with a customer service approach
· Engaged in post-secondary education in the required field (Business Administration)
· Good organizational skills with the ability to pivot quickly and multi-task
· Use of selling tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator or Salesforce Sales Cloud for lead generation
· Strong work ethic and desire to win
Application deadline: 2021-07-16
Expected start date: 2021-07-19
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Are you a student belonging to a Canadian Institution?
- Are you eligible to work in Canada?