AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANT
The Sales Consultant is directly responsible for counseling customers on their decision journey while purchasing a new/used vehicle from Sterling Automotive. The sales consultant’s position is heavily reliant on digital communications, digital marketing, social selling and face-to-face interactions. Excellent customer service skills are required to assist our customers throughout the sales process, including service after the sale.
What We Offer
- Medical -Dental - Vision
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle pricing
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Opportunities for growth
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Vehicle expertise & product knowledge
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Business Development and build clientele
- Work daily tasks through Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Respond to internet, phone and in-person leads
- Make an effective delivery by following all details of deals such as paperwork, financing information, turning in used car, etc.
- Good work ethic
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Ability to listen and understand customer needs/wants
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Clean driving record with Valid Driver's License
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
- At least 21 years of age, for insurance purposes
Compensation: Commission Based with Bonus structure