Aaron’s Sales Managers help us put our best foot forward and bring our customers one-step closer to ownership by leading the store’s sales and marketing function. As a Sales Manager, you will define the exceptional experience that drives our reputation and customer loyalty by serving as the brand ambassador for all Aaron’s products. You will ensure team sales performance by selling merchandising, pricing and demonstrating exceptional people skills to foster new customer growth.
Skills for Success
Sales Managers are relationship builders, and the most successful ones understand it is not about a transaction, but rather long-lasting relationships founded on first names and trust. They are sales-focused, passionate about marketing, and highly motivated leaders who encourage people to bring their best. Like all Aaron’s team members, Sales Managers share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life.
- Support every customer’s ownership goals by building authentic customer relationships that drive sales
- Manage the overall sales functions of the store by setting and achieving daily, weekly and monthly sales goals, which include both inside & outside sales; including updating the goal board daily
- Generate new business by developing and implementing community marketing strategies
- Review and close lease agreements, which includes confirming customer identification, collecting money and obtain customer signatures on lease agreements
- Assist General Manager with operational functions that include taking inventory regularly, performing routine service calls, stock balancing and product exchanges
- Assist General Manager with product ordering, including planning for future sales and events; including driving sales goals with Customer Service Representatives, delivery drivers and leading the sales department
- Manage customer service calls and work with service vendors to ensure a top-notch customer experience
- Ensure customer care and satisfaction by executing the Aaron's customer service program and providing outstanding service and promptly resolving customer concerns
- Monitor and ensure efficient operation of the cleaning station in the warehouse; including neat and orderly merchandise
- Clean and certify merchandise in the cleaning center for all items personally returned
- Ensure the showroom floor is stocked, cleaned and follows Aaron’s No-Holes Policy
- First up to assist with deliveries if a Delivery Driver is not available
- Safely operate company vehicle
- Any other reasonable duties requested by management
- United States at least 21 years old with a valid state Driver’s License and compliance with the Company’s Driver Qualification Policy; including satisfactory MVR (driving record). Canada at least the age of 18.
- Must meet DOT requirements to obtain certification in required states (United States)
- Ability to work schedule of hours varying from 8 am to 9 pm
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Two years of college or two years of previous management experience preferred
- Strong organizational and communication, both verbal and interpersonal skills
- High energy with the ability to effectively perform all functions of the store and multitasking effectively
- Proper telephone etiquette
- Uphold the Aaron’s Brand and protect company assets
- General product knowledge preferred
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Proficient computer skills
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Team Member purchase discounts
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout Canada and the United States. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where team members’ differences are celebrated. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, sex (including pregnancy and breastfeeding), sexual orientation or any other ground protected under applicable human rights legislation. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact [email protected].