Work you'll do:
- Implement risk management programs for our federal clients by utilizing NIST, RMF, and FISMA compliance frameworks.
- Enhance cyber awareness with clients and project teams.
- Work alongside federal clients to help them mitigate risk with the use of continuous monitoring and incident response.
- Establish security controls to ensure protection of client systems.
- Implement cutting edge security tools for our federal clients.
- APTs-Focused, works within an interdisciplinary team that develops advanced analytical frameworks, tools and research methodologies in order to identify emerging cyber threats
- Collect information used to analyze the political, economic, social, and behavioral aspects of malicious cyber activity
- Contribute to cyber threat intelligence products for our clients
- Research and monitor underground forums, chat channels, and social media, the identification and analysis of security incidents using open source and internal sources to assess severity and identify responsible parties, including hacktivist groups and actors
- Assist in producing a comprehensive operating picture and cyber security situational awareness
- Work with various intelligence collection and reporting tools and frameworks to produce reports
- Collect, process, catalog, and document information using an ALL-SOURCE approach and various technical and human means on cyber-security topics as required based on defined intelligence requirements
- Respond to requests for ad-hoc reporting and research topics from management and analysts as required
- Identify gaps in available intelligence information and engage with leadership on strategies to meet intelligence requirements through Intelligence collection processes
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal clients design and implement transformational enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber SDR offering at Deloitte is for you.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role required
- Travel up to 10%
- Experience working with RMF and NIST 800-53
- Experience working with cyber security tools
- Experience with cyber awareness (e.g., phishing emails, cyber trainings)
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)