Employee Benefits Sales Director
U.S. Retirement & Benefits Partners (USRBP) is the largest independently owned insurance brokerage firm in the country providing a full range of employee benefits, compliance, and HR consulting along with retirement solutions for both the corporate and public sector. For more information about USRBP, please visit our website: www.usrbpartners.com.
USRBP is currently looking for a proven Employee Benefits Sales Director for our Partner Firm, Innobenefits, LLC. This role will work the Texas territory to initiate new business by developing relationships with benefits brokers/consultants and ultimately their employer group clients. The individual selected for the position must have demonstrated success working with benefits brokers and consultants in the group health and supplemental health markets. The individual selected must also be able to manage existing distributors and build upon renewal relationships through additional benefit opportunities within the USRBP Partner relationships. For more information about Innobenefits, please visit our website: www.innobenefits.com.
Base salary of $70k plus commission for total compensation of up to $150k
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops and acquires new business revenue through sales to new and existing distributors on the array of products and services offered by the Company.
- Participates in team sales situations with other Employee Benefits Consultants and support personnel.
- Manage overall client relationships and support by day-to-day account management.
- Assists, educates, and develops other staff members in new client sales situations and existing client service requirements.
- Applies industry technologies to new sales while finding additional sales opportunities with existing clients and account service.
- Prepares and implements individual business plans, production budgets, and weekly sales reports.
- Develops and maintains intercompany relationships consistent with our company culture.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated and proven experience is required.
- Experience must include heavy outside sales to brokers within the group health insurance or voluntary market space.
- Must have existing broker relationships.
- Health and Life licenses are required.
- Must have a positive “can-do” attitude, possess a passion for building relationships and be a self-starter who regularly demonstrates initiative.
- Other requirements include effective oral and written communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- 50-75% travel through Texas.
- Competitive Salary with full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability.
- 401k retirement plan with company contribution.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- Voluntary benefits.
- Travel and Expense Account.
- Stock and bonus options are available when certain sales criteria are achieved.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Sales Experience: 3 years (Required)
- Insurance sales: 3 years (Required)
- Life Insurance License (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 75% (Required)
- On the road
- Only full-time employees eligible