Our rapidly expanding insurance agency is looking for a full-time life insurance agent to join our team! You’ll grow a list of prospective clients, market our insurance products, showcase our offerings to new customers, and help policyholders navigate the claims process. We’ll provide the support network and resources to help you reach - and exceed - your sales goals. If you have a strong drive to succeed, great communication skills, and outstanding customer service skills, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today!
Must be located in Ontario, Newfoundland, or Alberta. This position is fully remote.Compensation:
$50,000 - $70,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Ensure all contracting paperwork is up to date while maintaining databases, records, and bookkeeping
- Process current policyholders’ insurance claims while monitoring the status of existing insurance claims
- Develop a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other marketing strategies to secure new business
- Provide warm and professional customer service while onboarding new clients and maintain existing clients, including booking appointments, inquiry response, insurance eligibility, claim submissions questions concerning billing and insurance policies
- Determine new customers’ insurance needs, desires, insurance risk, prior coverage, and financial standing via booked consultations to ensure the best client experience possible
- Client service experience as a sales representative a plus
- Must have graduated high school or received GED, a Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Current Life & Health insurance license is greatly valued
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Skilled with Microsoft Office
AO has been experiencing double-digit growth for 12 consecutive years and maintained a competitive edge in the industry through the right products, and an accommodating service approach. When you invest in PEOPLE you never lose!
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
Partners will Receive
- Above-average income
- Residual Income
- Exceptional commission rates
- Trip Incentives
- Full Benefits