Westlake Village, CA, US
At The Westlake Coach Company, LLC, we believe employees are the greatest asset in our mission to provide the highest level of quality service for our valued customers. We understand that each employee of the Westlake Village team has an essential role in creating the individualized service we provide our clients, and we recognize the importance of employee satisfaction. We treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company, and we provide employees with the opportunity for success as both team members and individuals. Westlake Coach Company, LLC is always looking for qualified, driven, and professional individuals to join our team.
Our Westlake Village location is respected as one of the most prestigious and highest volume luxury automotive dealers in the world. Our brands include Rolls-Royce, Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Genesis. Our unparalleled performance and customer satisfaction reflect our success and commitment to excellence.
The main duty of a Brand Specialist is to sell new and/or used vehicles. A car sales representative learns the buyer’s requirements quickly and guides him or her through the cars on the lot with optimal efficiency. A Brand Specialist must have professional knowledge of all the cars displayed on the lot and must be able to negotiate and discuss prices, warranties, incentives, etc. The work is normally conducted in a showroom of a company or a dealership.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend all required training classes and sales meeting
- Obtain the training necessary for factory qualifications and the product knowledge for each model. Must become factory certified within 21 days of hire.
- Suggesting them an appropriate car model
- Make regular contacts by means outlined by management such as floor time, phone time, email, and personal visits.
- Take test drives with customers according to management’s guidelines for personal safety. Adhere to documented demo route.
- Present management all offers made by customers to purchase vehicles.
- Prepare and process the required paperwork to finalize the vehicle sale. All paperwork is to be properly completed by sales associate for accuracy and compliance.
- Deliver vehicles to customers in accordance with the delivery process. Collect all monies due and process the trade in as requeste4d by management. Pull vehicle into delivery area and review the reference manual on all automobile products.
- Make sure to complete no less than 10 phone calls per day for the purpose of obtaining appointments for additional sales. All prospects/customers must be entered into the CRM.
- Arrange the first appointment for customers and contact the customer before and after the appointment.
- Must maintain factory customer satisfaction requirements.
- Must maintain accurate and timely records in computer system CRM as outlined by management daily
- Work schedule as outlined by management.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be fully vaccinated and be able to provide a vaccination card for COVID-19.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Information management
- Organizing and planning
- Attention to detail
- Write well using correct grammar and spelling
- Communicate verbally with confidence and clarity
- Ask effective questions
- Listen actively and respond with empathy
- Follow instructions properly
- Understand and respond to non-verbal signals
- MS Word
- Typing skills (min 45 WPM)
- Set priorities, plan, and organize tasks
- Schedule activities accurately
- Find and use resources effectively
- Pay attention to detail
- Complete tasks on time
- Locate and collect information
- Organize information
- Distribute information efficiently
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Continuous sitting and reaching
- Repetitive keyboard uses with use of one or both hands
We are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status.