Are you looking to grow your skill sets in the Tech PR Industry that sets you apart from others? Are you interested in pioneering the evolving world of Blockchain? Do you want to learn from in-house Blockchain industry leaders? We view Blockchain and Crypto technologies as world-changing and are looking for the right person to join our team to help support in these and other technology-driven markets. If you have answered yes to these questions, keep reading.
At Spark PR we work with some of the brightest brands in the world (and those you’ll be hearing about soon) to support customer acquisition and branding strategies and their tactical execution. We are looking for driven individuals to join our team and help Spark grow!
Senior Account Executives are the hub of all activity on their accounts. They have day-to-day responsibility for keeping things running smoothly, ensuring deadlines are met and overseeing junior team members.
- Visibility into every program on several tech accounts, including ownership and deliverables
- Solid media relations skills and the ability to deliver high-visibility wins for your clients – activities that include pitching and securing media opportunities, writing (media pitches, press releases and speaker submissions) as well as coordinating tours and campaigns
- Strong strategic skills and ability to interact effectively with client executives, consistently demonstrating understanding of client business, market and competitive situation
- Knowledge of major industry trends affecting clients, the events driving news cycles and ability to proactively exploit them on behalf of clients
- Ability to effectively coordinate and work both up and down within teams
- Contribute to new business pitches through research, brainstorming and program creation
- Effectively present at new business meetings and pitches
- Actively manage productivity and find ways to make tangible agency contributions
- Track non-billable and client billable time daily
- 3+ years of professional experience in public relations or communications-related field
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, English or communications-related field
- Solid relationships with press, and a proven track record of great coverage
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects from start to finish
- Creative and a self-starter
- Strong writing skills – able to develop great pitches, press releases, PR plans, etc., and be able to deliver client ready material
Why Work At Spark?
- Remote Work Flexibility
- State of the Art Apple Computers and Remote Workplace setup!
- Competitive Trimester Bonus Program
- Flexible Paid Vacation Policy (We respect your need to unplug!)
- Spark PR covers 95-100% of health, dental, and vision for our employees
- You can also count on a company managed 401K, Flexible Spending Accounts, and monthly cell-phone subsidy.
From startups to Fortune 20 members, Spark specializes in helping technology-focused and innovation-minded companies transform their brands by bringing powerful narratives to life through public relations and integrated marketing programs.
The agency’s full suite of services includes content and social development, programmatic distribution and other forms of paid media, and data-driven insights to inform strategic planning and measure go to market plans. Spark also provides comprehensive strategic communications & marketing services for blockchain and cryptocurrency leaders. From guiding successful token sales to growing companies post-ICO, Spark has emerged as the preferred partner for these highly specialized services across the globe.
Spark’s clients are some of the world’s most innovative startups and industry leaders. Please review our website and peruse the variety of brands we have worked with over the years.
Ranked on the 2021 Forbes Best PR Agencies list, Spark has also been honored by Business Intelligence Group as a Best Place to Work. Previous awards include Bulldog Reporter’s Awards for Best New Product Launch and Best General Business Campaign as well as SABRE Awards for Software and Services. Spark was also honored as the Public Relations Agency of the Year by PR World in 2017.
Spark was founded by Donna (Sokolsky) Burke and Christine Hempel in 1999 at the height of the Internet explosion in Silicon Valley. Fresh off their corporate careers at Netscape where they helped launch the first browser that gave millions access to the Internet, Donna and Christine were well equipped to create a new-economy communications agency. Imagine getting to learn from industry experts that have been involved in launching so many world changing technologies!
We are excited to explore new opportunities with you!
Spark Public Relations is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. Spark PR does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need