Join the FourSeasons family and experience a winning culture and growing team. Here at FourSeasons, we are looking to add talent that wants to push the bounds and figure out new and innovative ways to build our brand, increase our quality, and create a culture that retains our people long-term.
The Sales Manager will stimulate and support HVAC and mechanical sales by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for estimators. The Sales Manager should always be striving to meet the company’s revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. In all strategy and team plans, the Sales Manager should keep a keen focus on growing through FourSeasons Core Values by continuously working and operating proactively with integrity, accountability, and agility; in a client-focused and team-oriented manner.
Compensation will be a base range of $60,000+ with commission bonus as well.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets set within the HVAC industry, leaning on knowledge, skills, and abilities specific to the mechanical industry.
- Design and implement an agile, strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Proactively lead and develop the sales and estimating team, ensuring support and accountability across the board.
- Lead sales policies, objectives and initiatives by setting short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluating effectiveness of sales programs.
- Previous experience in a business-to-business consultative sales leadership role where goals and target were consistently met or exceeded through individual and team contributions.
- Well-seasoned experience in identifying responding to and working with potential clients in a competitive bid process
- 5+ years of experience in mechanical field required. Experience and knowledge in HVAC specifically a plus.
- Must be able to analyze information, estimate, plan, report, and research results.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of ProCore is preferred.
- Ability to emulate the above-listed core values and work to integrate those in daily professional communications and activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Continually analyze sales statistics gathered by the team to determine sales potential and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results.
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications, and competition for the teams defined geography and accounts.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new projects.
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain sales volume by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
- Lead, develop, coach, and motivate the sales team to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI targets are met.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and provide opportunities for additional skill development where needed.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to enhance the quality of our company's relationship with them.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key market opportunities.
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop, and evaluate team’s performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans, when needed.
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Attend pre-bid meetings and walkthroughs as needed
- Provide necessary timely reports to the estimating department.
- Attend and help guide the handoff report meeting with project managers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- sales leadership: 3 years (Preferred)
- mechanical (HVAC, plumbing, electrical): 2 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations