Are you a movement maker? Are you seeking new and exciting career opportunities?
Here is what you need to know about the job:
Location: Irvine, CA
Seeking a high energy, proactive Ecommerce Account Coordinator/Specialist to manage the entire online presence for a product assortment, sold under brands including Serta, Elle Décor & La-Z-Boy, to retailers including Amazon Seller, Walmart Marketplace, Best Buy, Macy’s, Bed Bath & Beyond & Home Depot. The successful candidate will be proactive, resourceful and have the ability to problem solve, communicate and cooperate amongst all departments, including the China office at various hours of the day, to achieve agreed objectives.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively manage sales & merchandising activities for assigned eCommerce retailers and marketplaces
- Manage product online from initial upload to implementing marketing and promotion plans to drive awareness through the product lifecycle.
- Work with Marketing to optimize online content through research, edits, proofs and tests online, to communicate with target consumers and maximize sales
- Build, analyze & present reports to support business decisions including distribution, marketing activity requests and promotional plans
- Maintain Excel reports and Salsify database with product information, pricing and inventory data
- Communicate the needs of the accounts various team, including in China, via e-mail and weekly conference calls, including SKU setup status, promotional activity, damage rates, and inventory planning requests
- Communicate with the Creative team in Irvine regarding on-site merchandising needs
- Partner with Order Management to support timely shipment of orders and answering retailer shipping enquiries
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with Amazon Seller and Vendor is a plus
- Proficient with Amazon A+ Content, AMS, SEO, Amazon Brand Analytics, and Keyword Optimization
- Working knowledge of Helium 10 or other listing optimization software
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales, marketing, e-commerce, or project management, with minimum of 1 years specifically in e-commerce is required
- Strong analytic skills, including experience with Advanced Excel functions
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work cross functionally, including teams in Asia, to foster teamwork, open communication, and alignment across various functions and teams
Fung Group operates in the retail business from traditional export trading to global supply chain management. Our companies span the entire global supply chain for consumer goods including trading, logistics, distribution and retail.