Thursday, August 19, 2021
Who We Are:
Velocity Vehicle Group (VVG) is a premium commercial brand medium to heavy truck dealership that offers the full-service experience for our customers, from an outstanding sales organization to highly skilled technicians to service your vehicle, and on demand parts. Our goal is to be your one stop shop experts for all truckers, owner operators, fleets and companies. This coupled with our Leasing and Rental business and our Financial services business make VVG the leading Truck dealership.
What’s in it for You:
VVG is a fast paced and growing organization that is looking for candidates that are ready for a daily challenge and cannot wait to provide superior customer service both internally and externally. VVG offers fantastic Culture in an easy going family-like business as well as competitive pay, 401K W/Match, Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits.
What You’ll Do:
VVG is looking for a Manager Trainee for our Used Truck sales division in San Diego, CA. The Manager Trainee works heavily in sales while also receiving cross training in operations and accounting. The eventual path for the role is to become a salesperson and a branch manager so there are lots of opportunities for career advancement and growth.
- Support the branch manager with day-to-day operations
- Oversee sales operations for the branch
- Assist customers in resolving difficult situations
- Conduct physical inventory counts at the branch
- Create work orders to maintain inventory in front line ready condition
- Research discrepancies
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Record purchases
- Maintain database
- Perform routine clerical duties, including data entry and answering telephones
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- College degree in Operations or Business Development preferred
- Proficient in accounting software and Microsoft office suite or related software.
- Through Understanding of accounts payable functions.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on computer
- Must be able to pass post offer drug test, and physical
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this position, and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned. Furthermore, this does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.
Velocity Vehicle Group is an equal opportunity employer. Velocity Vehicle Group prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family
- Pay Type