Opportunities with HealthMarkets LLC and subsidiaries. A career at HealthMarkets LLC or one of our businesses means you’ll be part of an established team dedicated to helping consumers find, understand and use customized health solutions. We’re now part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a Fortune 5 organization working to help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone. That’s an important differentiator as the health care market continues to shift, and more people need our help simplifying the complexities of the American health care system. If your passion for helping others includes helping them navigate insurance options, then you should consider a career path at HealthMarkets LLC or one of our subsidiaries: HealthMarkets Insurance Agency (one of the largest independent insurance agencies in the United States serving individuals, families, and small businesses in all 50 states); SureBridge (one of the leading brands for supplemental insurance coverage ); Excelsior Insurance Brokerage, Inc. (a multi-line brokerage offering superior solutions and support for independent brokers); and Benefitter Insurance Solutions (a technology unit dedicated to making health benefits sustainable through solutions and services provided to brokers serving the small group market).
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Responsibilities of the Sales Operations Representative include the creation, analyzing and updating of Excel spreadsheets and contracting licensed Sales Agents with the appropriate insurance carriers. This role acts as the liaison between the Sales Agents and the Sales Manager to ensure critical updates and all required communications are distributed to these partners. Additional responsibilities include scheduling meetings, answering telephones and processing expense reimbursements.
Duties include working closely with sales and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure supporting sales and sales leadership.
Working Schedule: This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 9:00am - 5:00pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
- Contracting licensed Sales Agents with the appropriate insurance carriers
- Processing expense reimbursements for the Sales department
- Partner with the Sales Manager to provide reporting and analysis of sales data and production reports
- Creating, analyzing and updating Excel spreadsheets
- Build and sustain positive relationships with partners and the Sales team and partners through direct and indirect communication
- Understanding of how tools/applications work together-where data is coming from, how the information connects to the overall sales process
- Quickly and accurately perform data entry; keep logs, records, and files up-to-date and readily accessible
- Support the Sales team by assuring all training is up to date
- Communicate information in a clear, well-organized, and professional manner
- Scheduling meetings
- Scheduling catering from outside vendors
- Answering telephones
Find out what it means to be part of an extensive team that combines experienced leadership and deep industry knowledge with innovative technology. Take a closer look at HealthMarkets LLC and its subsidiaries and see how your passion can lead to your life’s best work.(sm)
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School/GED or higher
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Ability to work 9am - 5pm Monday through Friday but can be flexible
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word (create / edit docs), Microsoft Excel (create / edit spreadsheets), and Microsoft Outlook (email / calendar)
- Experience using Google Documents and Google Drive
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 5, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: sales, operations, analyst, health insurance, customer service, representative, assistant, medical, office, York, PA