We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
A proven leader who demonstrates knowledge in how to build, motivate, and coach Inside Sales professionals and teams with diverse backgrounds and different levels of experience. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, passionate, organized, and growth minded individual who displays the core values of Citrix and the Citrix Sales Team. We’re looking for an individual that consistently demonstrates the following characteristics:
- Enthusiasm: Motivate and engage Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to achieve MBOs and pipeline targets.
- Leadership: Grow & develop a team of SDRs, guiding the team on best practices for prospecting, discovery/investigation, time management, tools/systems, and sales strategy.
- Metrics-driven: Measure and analyze key performance indicators to drive improved performance and accountability.
- High Velocity: Implement selling strategies to drive consistency and velocity throughout the top of funnel prospecting motion.
- Problem Solver: Able to solve complex problems and seeks to do so proactively by primarily leveraging the systems, tools, and other resources currently available to the organization.
- Manages a team of Sales Development Representatives focused on qualifying Marketing Leads and setting appointments for the Sales Territory reps. while increasing skillsets around prospecting and opportunity qualification.
- Showcase practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within the Citrix Organization.
- Enthusiastically and effectively coach SDRs on prospecting best practices and improving their technical acumen on Citrix products drive consistent attainment of SDR MBO targets.
- Develop strategic plan for reps to increase skillsets around prospecting and opportunity qualification to help drive contribution towards the greater Org.
- Active participation in cross-functional business unit planning initiatives such as marketing and sales tools.
- Clear ability to drive the overall business strategy by collaborating with organizations such as marketing, business development, product to set strategies in place for overall business growth
- Proactively identifies issues before they become issues, and draws from prior experience and analysis to remove these challenges and improve processes - driving their business to strong results
- Evaluated on the effectiveness and performance level of the team they lead as well as the ability to attract, develop, retain, and grow top talent
- Actively collaborates with professionals and peers beyond the sales organization in business development, marketing, product - showing ability to influence and build consensus beyond current organization
- Identifies and address challenges / opportunities beyond the scope of their current role, reaching across the sales organization and driving enhanced business results
- Leads people management decisions including, but not limited to: talent management, performance management, and corrective action.
- Solicit regular feedback from segment sales leadership for content and process improvements, analyze feedback and adjust where necessary.
- Deliver on demand generation programs that result in a qualified, engaged pipeline of leads for the sales team.
- Leverages reporting tools and dashboards to report back to leadership on current state of the business and SDR productivity.
Knowledge and Skills
- 1-3 years of experience in inbound, outbound, demand generation marketing in a B2B environment, preferably for SaaS solutions
- 3+ years of experience in sales management
- 4 year college degree or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to deliver difficult messages while emphasizing a positive, future-oriented perspective
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Understands SaaS technology and market trends
- Strong experience in coaching and mentorship
- Leads and implements process improvements beyond the scope of the current role
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re in sales, we’ll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:Inside Sales Rep (ISR)
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at [email protected] for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.