Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
The ASIC Package Design Technical Program Sr. Manager/Principal Engineer (TPM) is responsible for all aspects of package design and assembly packaging execution, driving overall on-time schedule and maintaining the tops-down and bottoms-up tracking of program status against plan. Their scope is from ASIC design readiness to ASIC qualification and release into high-volume-manufacturing. They will partner with the ASIC Package Design, Assembly Packaging operations team, ASIC designers, SIPI engineering, Hardware development, & Product Development Teams (PDT). The ASIC Package Design TPM identifies gaps in the program which may require additional focus, closely working with all stakeholders and escalating potential gaps. The ASIC Package Design TPM’s scope includes schedules, costs, resources, scope control, risks, dependencies, and communication to the team and stakeholder management.
- Accountable for ASIC package design, package assembly, and OSAT management
- Maintain ASIC package design and assembly schedules from feasibility analysis and design execution to qualification
- Provide engineering recommendations to ASIC design, package design, and SIPI engineering to ensure there is an appropriate balance between performance and cost
- Prepare package design and assembly technical risk assessments and drive risk reduction
- Drive resolution of package design and assembly issues during product launch and manufacturing
- Represent package design and assembly on the ASIC product development teams
- The applicant should have a BS degree or higher in EE, CE or CS, with 15+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong ASIC design experience preferred
- Experience with Cadence, Signal integrity analysis, power integrity analysis, and Ansys is a strong plus
- Strong experience leading people and managing a team
- Experience managing outsourcing in fab, assembly, and test preferred
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
Micron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for U.S.-based jobs are contingent upon the applicant’s provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination card to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for a medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s People Organization at [email protected] or 1-800-336-8918