ProForce Law Enforcement is an innovative leader in Law Enforcement equipment and firearms. Recognized for our excellence in creative marketing, technology, and world-class customer service. ProForce is currently seeking a Retail Sales Representative to join our staff in the fast-paced and high volume environment of our retail store in Brea, California.
Retail Sales Representative Responsibilities include
- Professionally interact with customers and staff members
- Using your knowledge of law enforcement equipment and firearms to assist qualified customers in selecting from our full line of in-store products
- Maintaining the store’s appearance
- Accomplish Company sales goals and sales initiatives
- Conduct counter transactions in accordance with Company guidelines and procedures
Retail Sales Representative Ideal Candidate Would Possess
- Prior Law Enforcement or Military service a PLUS
- A commitment to customer service and follow-up
- Experience in Retail Sales
- Ability to communicate in a professional and articulate manner
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
Retail Sales Representative Position Requirements
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening
Retail Sales Representative Benefits
ProForce offers a generous benefits compensation package including a starting wage of $16.50 p/hour in addition to the opportunity to earn Bonus and Spiff dollars on sales + FREE Medical, Dental, Life insurance, and family Telemedicine benefits for our employees. Our additional voluntary benefits include family Medical, Dental, and Vision coverages as well as supplemental life insurance, flexible spending accounts, short-term/ long-term disability plans, cash benefit supplemental insurance plans, and a 401(k) with an UNLIMITED 25% match!
About ProForce Law Enforcement
ProForce Law Enforcement is a major supplier of law enforcement firearms, non-lethal solutions, and duty gear. The company features an excellent selection from top manufacturers. ProForce proudly has operations in Prescott, Arizona and Brea, California, along with traveling law enforcement agency sales representatives throughout the western United States.
Our vision is to create, develop, and nurture the ProForce Team to be a highly valued business partner to our customers, suppliers and stakeholders by maintaining the highest degree of honesty, ethics and integrity while striving to provide a positive, safe work environment and effectively communicate as a cohesive team.
ProForce Law Enforcement is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, or national origin.
To apply for this position, reply to this ad by emailing your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
To learn more about career opportunities at ProForce, click on the EMPLOYMENT link under the Information tab at ProForceOnline.com