Are you looking for a leadership career with tremendous support for your career growth? We’re hiring a dynamic sales manager to lead our team to success. You’ll be responsible for setting the sales strategies and objectives, identifying sales targets, and evaluating the team’s sales performance to help us achieve our sales goals. If you’re a natural leader who loves exciting challenges with financial incentives, we want to hear from you!
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and with one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
New York Life Insurance Company is currently seeking industry managers to become part of our local leadership team. We are interviewing leadership-oriented individuals who may be selected to become Partners in our General Office.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for hiring and developing a team of financial professionals. You’ll also be enrolled in the Management Development Program, which is an intensive program that will prime you for success as a manager.
A full array of employee benefits are available, include 401k, Group Insurance, Profit Sharing, and Defined Benefit Pension plan.
Training, Development, and Benefits: From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals and managers. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the Corporate Office support our managers and help them impact their agents and communities.
About New York Life: We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the four major rating agencies: Standard and Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA)2. For over 65 years we have led the way in the industry with the most U.S. members of the Million Dollar Round Table - the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.Compensation:
$91,000 - $127,000 at Plan per yearResponsibilities:
- Develop a personalized, long-term strategy and gain hands-on experience while assisting clients in identifying and achieving their financial goals
- Determine financial solutions for clients within a breadth of relevant products and services such as life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, mutual funds, and more
- Hire and lead your own group of financial professionals while serving as an associate partner
- Transition into management as an Associate Partner once you have achieved the program requirements
- Join our intensive, six-month Associate Partner Training Program to further your business acumen and expertise while working toward a management position
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, and seeking a rewarding and challenging career
- Experience working in sales is required
- Spanish, Portuguese, or other language fluency is beneficial
- Working knowledge of cultural markets is helpful
- Required knowledge and experience working in the insurance or financial services field
If you are:
- Highly motivated
- A strong communicator
- Seeking a rewarding and challenging career
- We would like to learn more about you!
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients’ interests and priorities. We had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
- Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2019
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18