FLS is the #1 3PL for cross-border freight between the US & CAN. We’re #23 on Transport Topics index of Top 3PLs. Driven by greenfield opportunities available in the US & Canadian freight market, we’re aggressively expanding our presence.
We are looking for smart, passionate sales reps that want to continuing building our Oakville team and fast track their career path. We have an audacious goal to grow from $500M to $2B over the next 5 years. We have a motivated capital partner and a seasoned team… what we need is you!
The Inside Sales Executive role has the important task of generating new sales and building strong client relationships (travel could be required based on customer needs).
Responsibilities will include:
- Building a book of repeat business and generating quality sales through networking, cold-calling prospects, and building relationships as part of a coordinated sales strategy.
- Recording all opportunities and communications using our CRM and sales automation platform;
- Driving sales and achieving strategic objectives;
- Pro-actively managing a sales pipeline and developing a strategy for long-term sustained success;
- Creating sales strategies by gathering market information, analyzing opportunities and documenting sales methodology;
- Responding to client prospect inquiries by preparing responses to requests for proposals (RFPs) and requests for quotations (RFQs);
- Preparing presentations and delivering to prospective clients;
- Actively participating in sales meetings and reporting on sales goals, forecasting and wins;
- Building new relationships and maintaining and growing existing relationships with clientele.
- Willing to make the calls/connections to make daily requirements;
- Ability to attract, bring on, close & deliver new business;
- Ability to work in a high paced environment;
- Energetic, passion for sales and desire to succeed;
- Organized, detail oriented with strong follow up skills;
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal);
- Desire to grow professionally;
- Proven experience in freight brokerage sales/customer service/dispatch;
- Willing to have some fun.
4 reasons why this is the best sales opportunity:
- Product - We’re the #1 3PL for cross-border freight between US and Canada and we’re #23 on Transport Topics index of largest 3PLs in North America. Our services solve a real market need relative to the capacity shortage for freight carriers in North America. Our network of 54,000 carriers & 400,000 trucks is a great asset for our clients. Simply put, we solve a “must have” need.
- Market – The transportation industry is white hot. The 3PL sector represents a $200B business, with 8% growth in 2018; and 21% expected in next 10 years. The market response to FLS has been phenomenal. We have a who’s who roster of clients and we continue to hit new growth highs every year.
- People - Smart, fun and experienced. Our leaders know the business and care about culture and it shows in everything we do. We have a great work environment, great benefits, and solid opportunity for recognition and advancement.
- Plan – We’re a profitable 32-year-old company that is backed by a motivated PE firm. We have the audacious goal to grow from $500M to $2B over in the next 5 years through organic growth and acquisition. We’re driven by a solid foundation and favorable market conditions.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
For more on FLS, go to www.flstransport.com