Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in Department of Navy technical system design, development, and delivery? You understand your customer’s environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications makes you an integral part of delivering a customer focused engineering solution.
As a systems engineer on our team, you have the chance to design tactical networks to support the US Navy and other afloat commands. Your technical expertise will be vital as you modernize the development processes for tactical afloat network designs. You’ll develop your skills in networks and software integration while gaining experience in Department of Navy (DoN) acquisition. Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change.
Empower change with us.
- 3+ years of experience with supporting the engineering of Information Technology systems for a DoD or Government Agency.
- 2+ years of experience with systems engineering practices, including configuration management
- 1+ years of experience working with Agile tooling
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Knowledge of DevSecOps practices
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physical Science
Nice If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience in a Navy Systems Command, Acquisition, or Integration Program Office or a Warfare Center
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, or BitBucket
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Secret clearance
- Master’s degree in Engineering, IT, or CS
- IT or Agile Development Certifications, PMP or CSEP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5,000 tech courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.