Job DescriptionJob purpose
Responsible for developing new business and growing assigned accounts. Account Executives will build their territory with Service Representatives to maximize the growth of the company.
Duties and responsibilities
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists the Company in developing new business opportunities through cold calls and leads.
- Establishes a line of contact and comfort level between the customer, prospects, and our company staff.
- Maintains contact with prospects and customers through sales calls and business reviews.
- Develops new and existing skills through educational programs with both Company provided and vendor supported training.
- Assists in Company marketing programs/initiatives.
- Contacts potential customers to initiate the sales process and win the business.
- Observes and benchmarks other Account Executives to establish and replicate best practices.
- Consistently installs new accounts within assigned geography.
- Four-year college degree or success as a Service Representative at Crane Safety.
- Familiar with codes, products attributes, and procedures within the safety field.
- Has a general awareness of business, financials, sales, and safety principles.
- Strong ability to utilize technology to increase the customers experience.
- Strong ability to prospect, close, and build rapport with customers and prospects.
- Maintains a valid driver's license, auto insurance, and ability pass a drug and background check.
- Talking, hearing and using hands to operate computer equipment
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Job may require extended sitting or standing, use of standard office equipment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This position requires the final candidate to successfully pass an E-Verify Check.
More Information: http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify