Soul Machines is changing the face of human computer interaction, and we're seeking skilled Senior Product Managers to join the team. We're a hugely diverse team of researchers, engineers, artists and more. With staff from all around the globe we welcome applications from anyone who believes they can add value.
The Senior Product Managers will be responsible for developing and driving the roadmap for their area of the product. This person will be capable of solving complex problems quickly, collaborating across organizations and directly with senior stakeholders. They will be an excellent communicator, responsible for helping to grow our business through their vision for their area of the product and ability to establish a consistent track record of delivering customer value. They will be primarily responsible for helping our customers improve their experience, focusing equally on quantitative and qualitative insights to drive our experiences. The ideal candidate will be an organized leader, possessing a technical background married with strategic experience and a drive to deliver. Our expectation is this individual will be passionate about the company culture as we strive to enrich the human-machine experience.
The Senior Product Manager should be detail-oriented and an excellent communicator. Balancing leadership with a creative eye with an analytical mind is essential.
- Work closely with the Product Experience, Engineering and the R&D team to define and manage the product roadmap and strategy.
- Work across Soul Machines to provide product direction and leadership to evangelize the broader product strategy.
- Lead their individual product development team and develop a culture that is inclusive, customer-obsessed, with a bias to action and solving problems.
- Support the growth and development of your peers and junior Product Managers.
- Strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Shape product experience strategy and roadmap
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and passion to thrive in a start-up environment, contributing to the growth of the culture as well as the business.
- Communication – must be a natural storyteller with great presentation skills and the ability to facilitate conversations and understanding across multiple disciplines
- Ability to work across teams, including Design, Engineering, R&D, and Sales to develop products that solve critical customer and business problems
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
Whats in it for you?
- Great salary
- Flexible work environment
- 5 Weeks leave
- Company wide training platform
- Birthday paid day off
- Health Benefits
Our number one value is trusted relationships with our customers and employees.
We are wholeheartedly committed to a diverse and inclusive culture. We recruit across the globe, languages and cultures.
Our success depends on the success of our customers and we are dedicated to making sure every experience with a Digital Person is exceptional.
From day one, we have been laser focused on providing the most astonishing Digital People.
Who should apply
At Soul Machines we want people to feel they can apply for a job even if they don't think they're the "perfect" candidate ..perfect doesn't exist. We don't just look for people who tick all the boxes, we look for individuals with passion and enthusiasm who want to grow with us.
So whatever your background, if this type of company excites you, then please send us your application. We look forward to speaking with you.