Jaguar Land Rover Henderson is Findlay Automotive Groups newest addition, located in the Valley Auto Mall in Henderson, NV - Jaguar Land Rover Henderson is now open and ready for business!
Findlay is one of the largest & fastest growing automotive groups in Southwest U.S. We're seeking top sales talent to help grow our business and keep up with the high demand.
Our organization enjoys meeting new challenges every day. We are dedicated to addressing the wants, needs and requirements of today’s consumer. We pride ourselves on our commitment to the customer, as well as the communities we serve. We have deep roots in each of our markets and our employees are an extension of our core values every day.
We are seeking a customer-oriented and results driven Sales Guide. Our Sales Team sells with a consultative approach and are committed to creating a great buying AND ownership experience for our clientele. Currently part of the retail automotive space? Ready to take your career to the next level? Our competitive pay plans, fantastic scheduling options and team environment set us apart from the rest.
Candidates with direct experience working as a Sales Consultant, Service Writer, Finance Manager or BDC Manager are encouraged to apply.
- Great working environment
- Paid Training
- Generous incentive and bonus programs
- Paid Vacations
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Be the expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Build relationships. You are responsible for creating customers for life
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations
- Work all showfloor and internet leads to ensure maximum performance
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
- Available to work evenings & weekends
- Previous sales experience
- Drive for financial rewards
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
- Clean driving record