ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, the Proposal Manager is a key process management role in our sales organization responsible for developing and delivering winning proposals for complex solutions. The successful candidate will demonstrate project leadership by leveraging strong management skills, organization, influence, communication and collaborative working relationships. The ideal candidate takes initiative to resolve challenges and adheres to tight timelines in a fast-paced environment.
This role will lead the preparation of B2B proposals and bids in response to sales opportunities and RFP/Is. In addition to working closely with the extended sales team, the Proposal Manager will act as a cross-functional partner with the Marketing, Business Intelligence, Finance, IT, Compliance, Product and Customer facing teams. This role presents an exciting opportunity to not only become an expert in our industry-leading RWD assets, products and solutions, but to develop and implement new procedures that will streamline the way that we manage our proposal development processes.
- Proactively oversee and drive development of multiple proposals in a fast-paced, client-focused, deadline-driven environment
- Develop strategic content and budgets for proposals in response to sales opportunities and RFP/Is, ensuring consistency in approach, metrics and format
- Identify and ensure the necessary stakeholders are included in content creation and approve of deliverables and timelines within the proposal process
- Lead kickoff and checkpoint meetings from receipt of proposal request through final submission ensuring stakeholders are providing input in a timely manner
- Participate in internal business development meetings and strategy discussions to clarify scope of work, gain insights into projects and understand key messages
- Manage centralized pricing; populate project pricing real time to assure alignment with scope updates and changes
- Format, proofread and edit documents for accuracy, clarity and readability
- Coordinate internal review process and executive approval(s) of final response
- Track all proposals in flight including win/loss status and customer feedback in SFDC
- Work closely with contracting and finance teams to transition projects after award
- Refine and scale proposal and RFP/I response processes by creating efficiencies while maintaining consistency among business units
- Build and manage a repository of proposal content ensuring best content and practices are captured, maintained and leveraged for future use
- Manage database of RFP questions and responses
- Maintain reusable templates and leverage content from existing templates to minimize workload and repetition when possible
- Collaborate with marketing to maintain current content required to deliver competitive proposals
- Conduct regular reviews of proposal library to update answers, remove repetition and ensure content accuracy
- Collaborate with executive leadership and other business functions (sales, marketing, account management) to design, refine, and maintain competitive value proposition
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, English, Marketing, or related field, or equivalent work experience as a proposal manager
- 4+ years’ experience managing complex proposals in a fast-paced, B2B environment – life sciences and/or SaaS technology strongly preferred
- Experience in Pharma / Life Science a plus
- Advanced MS PowerPoint, Word & Excel skills, knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Excellent knowledge of proposals and budget processes and ability to interpret budgets and protocol
- Must be proactive and efficient with exceptional time management, organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various team members at different levels of the organization
- Attention to detail & commitment to delivering high quality work product
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work irregular and/or extended hours, as needed, to meet the client’s proposal deadline
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.
Job Type: Full-time