Valassis, a Vericast business, is the leader in marketing technology and consumer engagement. We work with over 60,000 companies and brands in a wide array of industries, partnering to anticipate consumer intent, inspire action, and create demand. NCH Marketing Services, Inc. and Clipper Magazine are Valassis subsidiaries. Its signature Have You Seen Me?® program delivers hope to missing children and their families.
Open to any US metro area remote work from home.
The Sr. Account Executive will sell Valassis Digital offerings to digital advertising agencies and direct clients within an assigned account list in the Retail Shopper Marketing category. The AE should have proven experience selling digital media to digital agencies and clients. The Account Executive is expected to be an active contributor, team player, flexible and a client advocate. We are seeking a motivated, team-oriented seller, with a desire to be a part of our dynamic culture.
- Exceed quarterly revenue goals and be pro-active in driving revenue
- Engage agency and direct client decision makers at all levels
- Plan, prepare and present at high impact meetings with both prospects and existing clients
- Aggressively prospect, evaluate and identify best opportunities
- Identify and develop a strong understanding of client's core objectives and challenges
- Understand competitive landscape, and effectively differentiate our technology
- Utilize research in presentations and interactions with prospects and clients
- Ability to sell using our unique product offerings that address clients’ challenges; consultative seller
- Accurately forecast revenue for your assigned territory
- Work alongside Account Management, Analytics, and Corporate Development Team leaders to develop new business, renewals and up sells
- Assist our sales leadership in maintaining a strong, supportive and fun environment
- A strong desire to succeed in a quickly growing technology company that’s uniquely positioned for leadership in the online space
- Strong understanding of industry trends, technologies and pricing models
- Understanding of agency and trading desk dynamics, in addition to campaign buying and planning
- Entrepreneurially-minded self-starter
- Knowledge of ad campaign metrics and analysis
- Understanding of audience profiles, online ad targeting, and campaign optimization
- Excellent written & verbal communication & presentation skills
- SalesForce™ experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Up to 50% travel may be required
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Valassis offers a generous total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K and generous PTO allowance. A wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance and pet insurance are also available, not to mention smart and friendly coworkers!
Valassis considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Valassis will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.