Overview: Why Consider JAGGAER?
JAGGAER* is the world's leading provider of comprehensive source-to-pay solutions. Some of the largest commercial, manufacturing and life sciences companies and government organizations in the world trust JAGGAER with billions of dollars of annual spend. JAGGAER eProcurement and strategic sourcing customers across the globe have gained access to the best suppliers, with the best terms, on our scalable, customizable, user-friendly platform. Our SaaS-based, source-to-settle solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers. The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions.
What We’re Looking For: *
The Platform Services Product Manager for JAGGAER ONE is responsible for delivering critical elements of JAGGAER’s long-term product strategy. As the Platform Services Product Manager (PM) you will manage all stages of the product lifecycle for platform services including user identity, user management, common data models, and APIs for a large-scale source-to-pay SaaS platform.
Reporting to the VP, Product Management, the Platform Services Product Manager will work with peers in Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Global Customer Care, Professional Services, Sales Engineering and other areas to develop the product strategy and roadmap, conduct requirements analysis, perform financial analysis, engage industry analysts, deliver functional designs, plan releases, provide on-going development support, and manage go-to-market activities.
You must possess a unique mix of business, technical, and procurement process know how as well as a strong drive to understand the challenges of the target markets and deliver innovative solutions.
Principal Responsibilities: Awesome Things You Will Do:
Drive product innovation and facilitate product investment decisions by identifying and proposing business cases that include Build/Buy/Partner analysis.
- Build compelling roadmaps which address current/emerging market requirements and maximize JAGGAER’s value proposition.
- Host regular SME and customer working groups to further analyze functional requirements and common customer use cases.
- Develop functional specifications for new features to size developments and enable release planning.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers and Product Owners to ensure alignment with overall product strategy.
- Guide the development and architecture teams in the product development process to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
- Be an end-user and process expert in the designated product area; understanding the users, their processes, problems and needs..
- Support successful market launch of new and enhanced products:
- Define and articulate the distinctive competence and differentiators for the products.
- Help train the internal Sales, Implementation and Support organizations.
- Collaborate with product marketing and education teams to accurately document new features
- Be a credible expert in sales calls, prospect and client meetings.
Position Requirements: What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in procurement technology is desirable.
- 2+ years previous experience in Product Management roles is a must have.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the software development life cycle, agile methodologies, and Pragmatic Marketing.
- Strong customer focus including the ability to establish and maintain good customer relationships as an organizational leader.
- Analytic and strategic thinking, solid decision-making skills in the face of imperfect data.
- Strong planning, written and verbal communication skills (incl. public speaking & teaching).
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication to accomplish goals and succeed.
- Proficient in system analysis, procedure analysis, and problem resolution is required.
- Collaborate effectively with executives and around the business to get to a consensus on roadmap and deliverables.
- Ability to travel up to 20% is required.
What Does Success Look Like?*
You have the unique ability to collaborate with developers on complex business/technical tradeoffs and the ability to promote your vision with customers and executives.
- You are highly collaborative: You independently initiate collaborative problem-solving sessions with co-workers, other departments, and/or partners which result in a plan you present to the customer to meet their support escalations.
- You are proactive: You proactively identify process improvements through analysis to improve portfolio planning, development, and go-to-market processes.
- You drive towards the customer success: You partner with your customers to define and execute a customer focused vision and roadmap that is presented during business reviews and assessed on a regular cadence with customer stakeholders.
- Represent JAGGAER’s values: Be passionate, humble, empathic, accountable, and transparent with the customer and co-workers to transcend the customer experience.
About Our Benefits*
JAGGAER offers you a flexible schedule & an exceptional work/life balance. We offer a generous benefits package including employee and family health, dental and vision coverage, reimbursement accounts for eligible medical expenses; company-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability benefits; retirement plan with company match and plentiful paid time off benefits. Additional benefits include education and well-being reimbursements.
JAGGAER offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time