This role location can be Los Angeles or New York
To apply, submit your CV along with a cover letter in a PDF format explaining what makes you right for this role.
Given current restrictions and guidelines, we are working from home until further notice.
This is a permanent role on the Marketing & Business Development team.
What do you need to know about us?
M&C Saatchi Performance is an award-winning global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
Who are we looking for?
We’re experiencing an exciting level of growth at M&C Saatchi Performance in the USA. We work with extraordinary clients who are at the cutting edge of their sectors. Our teams are dynamic and experienced having worked in mobile for many years, this is a place where you can grow and learn.
We’re looking for people to join our first-class team and help us grow the agency further. As the door opener into M&C Saatchi Performance, we’re looking for an SDR to build the sales pipeline with new opportunities for the US team.
This is a new role reporting into the Marketing Manager, Demand Generation, and will be responsible for the day-to-day running of initial sales prospecting.
This role will be responsible for identifying companies for outreach, sending relevant and engaging communications, setting up meetings to undertake initial sales qualification, keeping the CRM up to date, and managing associated processes and automations. As the first SDR in the USA, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager and MD Americas to bring new qualified leads to the business.
Our success is driven by our people, we’re a busy and enthusiastic but small team so having the ability to problem solve quickly, manage time effectively and work through new opportunities is essential.
What will you be responsible for?
- Working with the Marketing Manager to identify new potential prospects and undertaking initial research to qualify them as targets
- Managing prospecting, (includes ABM prospecting) ie setting up automations, responding promptly, setting up initial qualifying calls
- Ensuring CRM data is accurate
- Managing processes, logistics, and messaging to prospects then reporting results
- Working with third parties to validate leads
What are the requirements of the role?
- 1-2 years experience working within sales, preferably for a marketing/advertising/PR agency, ad tech, or mobile-first brand
- Passionate about sales and communications, while aware of CAN spam & GDPR regulation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to ask questions, gather accurate information and understand the importance of timely responses and deadlines.
- Self-starter, with the ability to manage multiple tasks. Though part of a team, much of the work required will be done independently and at pace, so prioritizing and managing time effectively is vital
- Experience in the mobile & performance marketing landscape preferred
- HubSpot experience, especially the CRM/Sales aspects of the tool i.e., list management, workflows, sequences & other automation.
- Comfortable setting up and managing calls with potential clients
- Ability to research new leads and work with third parties to enable data enrichment
- Attention to detail & understanding of the importance of keeping data accurate and up to date is essential
What can you look forward to?
- Conveniently located, dog-friendly office
- Competitive salary and vacation allowance, including summer Friday hours
- Full benefits, including 401K and company matching
- Complimentary snacks and coffee
- Regular social events and weekly happy hours