Manages, leads and evaluates the day to day activities of the outbound inside sales team operations to include performance metrics, retention statistics, and staffing requirements, to ensure achievement of sales goals and delivery of superior customer service experience.
- Oversee day to day sales activities of the inside sales team
- Develop and oversee implementations of all policies, guidelines, and procedures that govern the inside sales team, but not limited to, quality control measures, performance criteria, performance metrics, and scripting strategies that increase caller engagement and sales
- Deploy and utilize software to ensure adherence to schedules, and develops tactics to address any adherence issues
- Build teamwork with direct reports by communicating information, ensuring understanding, involving others in team decisions, and demonstrating/modeling personal commitment to the team; Leads and manage training initiatives by conducting ongoing sales and customer service training programs; remain current on company information to lead the team to improve sales and customer experiences;
- Develops analysis that provides insight into inside sales operations; Reviews trends and drives change that will improve customer service, more effectively utilize resources and ensure service and sales levels achieved or exceeded
- Create and foster a positive work environment conducive to high performing teams; Directs the efforts of the inside sales team by providing day-to-day direction, guidance, coaching and professional development related to performance evaluation and identification of opportunities for improvement; Sets clear performance expectations, coach, develop, and review activity to help the team achieve goals
- Achieve sales goals by hiring and training employees and coaching them to develop their selling skills and maintain adequate sales pipelines; Use all available analytical tools and reports to maximize the potential of each inside sales consultant and the team as a whole to serve customers better and to grow sales
- Attend sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on the market situation
- Manage a small book of accounts in ISC role to remain market-facing; Attends industry/supplier conferences to develop industry expertise
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
View Saved Jobs