Sales Account Manager Job Description
Atherton Fiber is looking for an experienced sales account manager to support clients and manage sales activities. Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships withcustomers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
To be successful as a sales account manager, you should demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, knowledge of CRM software, and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once. Ultimately, a quality sales account manager should demonstrate great customer service skills, strong business acumen, and problem-solving skills.
This is a part time position with the opportunity for growth. Hours are Monday – Friday 9am-1pm (remotely and in office/Atherton, CA). Starting pay $30-$35/hr.
Sales Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing accounts for long-term success.
- Establishing good rapport with clients.
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell.
- Prepare and present reports on KPIs.
- Tracking account targets.
- Monitoring sales.
- Tier 1 support - respond to complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer success and satisfaction.
Sales Account Manager Requirements:
- Business, marketing, or similar degree.
- Proven experience in a sales position.
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of sales metrics.
- Ability to problem-solve.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Multiple locations