JIT Total Site Solutions has been providing top-tier on-site services for nearly a decade. From the beginning, JIT’s focus has always been to go above and beyond for our clients and it’s this obsession around customer service that continues to fuel the Company’s growth. JIT is grounded in our core values of People First, High Ownership, Growth, and Grit.
This position is responsible for all sales activities and goals within a defined geographical territory and client base.
Location: Dallas, Ft Worth, DFW area
On Target Earnings (OTE): $60,000-$90,000
- Building the business using a variety of sales techniques.
- Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers and selling product offerings.
- Conduct effective sales presentations on company's product line in response to the unique needs of each customer.
- Perform job walks, site checks, and take daily calls.
- Coordinate with various departments within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely fashion. Act as liaison between customers, sales, field operations, and office personnel to resolve general inquiries & issues.
- Cold calling companies within the territory and establishing needs.
- Putting together a list of target companies within the area.
- Analyzing activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
- Accountable to targets and KPI's as set by leadership.
- Networking with businesses in the territory and building relationships.
- Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build business.
- Chasing sales leads from other members of the company.
- Putting together sales strategies to target new accounts.
- Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all JIT products and services.
- Documenting sales activities and leveraging business intelligence
- Champion, demonstrate, and uphold JIT’s mission, vision, and values.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education and experience, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of prior experience working in a sales capacity.
- Relevant industry background preferred.
- Proven track record of building business and hitting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong PC proficiency (Microsoft Office, CRM, etc.)
- Customer Relationship development
- Ability to sell value to differentiate JIT from the competition
- Prospecting / Cold Calling / Referral generation
- Customer Service
- Teamwork with all sales channels and operations, must work well with all levels of the company
- Lead Sourcing
- Closing and Negotiating
- Time Management, Strong Work Ethic
- Organization and Willingness to Adapt to Change
- Excellent follow up skills (leads, issue resolution, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Valid Driver's License and proof of current automobile insurance.
- Heathy Insurance, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, Vision and Dental
- 15 Days Accrued PTO days
- 8 Paid Holidays