To support our continued growth, we are looking for ambitious, motivated individuals to join our team of Technical Presales. The PLM Pre-Sales Engineer works with the sales, services and engineering teams and must ensure that the proposed solution deals are technically sound, will address customer needs and be embraced by key decision makers.
What to expect as your main responsibilities:
- Proactively develop sales opportunities with new and existing customers
- Develops proof of concepts and demonstrate how the proposed solution will meet customer needs and add value
- Create and deliver product demonstrations in support of the sales process
- Develop and maintain demonstration database
- Gather customer technical requirements and support customer product evaluation through benchmarks and training
- Present PLM products and solutions at trade-shows or conferences
- Maintain broad and up-to-date knowledge of product portfolio and solutions offered by MAYA
- Be the main technical point of contact with existing accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and expansion of business in those accounts
- Meet pre-sales targets and provide necessary reporting to track progress
- Bachelor or Master degree in mecanical, electrical, aerospace, engineering or equivalent required
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a PLM consultant, PLM solution architect, PLM Sales Manager, Sales engineer or equivalent selling or delivering complex PLM software solutions or products.
- Knowledge of minimum one PLM software: Teamcenter, Enovia, Windchill or equivalent
- Knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management concepts.
- Position requires strong interpersonal skills, ownership, communication skills and problem solving capabilities. Ability to work as an individual contributor or as a team member.
- English proficiency
- Availability for occasional travel
- Previous experience or exposure to Teamcenter
- Knowledge of CAD platforms such as NX, CATIA, 3DEXPERIENCE, Solid Edge or Solidworks
- Permanent position, competitive base salary, bonuses and annual performance reviews
- Fully paid by the employer medical, dental, life, short/long term disabilities insurance
- Lots of things to learn through skilled sparring partners
- Flexible work from home options available
- Become a key member of a dynamic and award winning company that is a recognized worldwide industry leader