RV F&I - We offer a fun and positive culture, career growth, and great benefits.
We are a growing RV Retailer company based in Fort Lauderdale that offers robust learning opportunities for all associates, best-in-class leadership development programs, and a commitment to invest in and grow our associates' careers. We believe in leading by example, great communication, courage, accountability, innovation, and showing up everyday with a strong sense of commitment and high level of passion for what we do and for the customers and associates we serve.
The Company: RV Retailer has more than 50+ RV dealerships across the country and we staff each dealership with the best people in the business. We are known for the great care we take with customers and associates alike.
- RVs are designed for memorable journeys, and we believe shopping for one should be a one-of-a-kind experience as well.
- We also believe in customer commitment, professionalism, a will to win, teamwork, having fun and investing in our people.
The Role: We are looking for a F&I to join our incredible team.
- We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, FSA's, and life insurance.
- We also paid time off, 401k, and an employee assistance program.
Essential Job Functions of the F&I Manager are as follows:
- Selects appropriate lender, secures approval, obtains customer commitment, and finalizes delivery
- Manages placement of contracts while maximizing F&I PVR
- Assists sales desk in structuring deal
- Consistently adheres to all F&I office process and flow of contracts
- Manages contracts in transit and ensures funding with constant communication with business office
- Tracks and monitors F&I PVR, product penetration and lender penetrations
- Participates weekly in sales meetings regarding F&I training and issues
- Assists General Manager and Sales Manager in training sales staff
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- 3-5 years of working knowledge in Finance and Insurance products
- Menu selling experience is required
- Business management experience in the automobile industry is a plus
- Effective oral and written skills, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
- Strong Closing skills are necessary
- Strong organizational skills Ability to train finance and sales personnel