Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital practice is a leading global advisor and implementation partner working with companies, governments, and organizations around the world. Our goal is to improve our clients' organizational results and impact by focusing on challenges at the intersection of business and people.
Work you'll do
As a Deloitte Consulting Retirement & Wealth Provider Solutions Consultant, you will help Retirement Service Providers gain competitive advantages and differentiate themselves in the areas of business strategy, sales and marketing, client service, product development, and business operations.
- Analyze and benchmark client's existing products and services for market competitiveness, strengths, deficiencies and gaps.
- Develop differentiation strategies and improvement recommendations.
- Train clients on marketplace trends including conducting market research studies and developing white papers.
- Develop strategies for providers to increase their competitiveness through differentiation of products, processes, and/or services.
- Develop products and services for providers.
- Research marketplace to support project deliverables.
- Create detailed client deliverables that support findings and recommendations.
- Ability to reach out to Retirement Services network to gather trends.
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of retirement provider colleagues.
The team - Organization Transformation
A part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Organization Transformation professionals work closely with clients around the world to develop effective and efficient people-centered solutions. Our team helps clients define their strategy and align it with their executive business vision using innovative strategic frameworks that enhance HR service delivery models, set the stage for continuously improving operational excellence, and reimagines the HR brand.
- Minimum four (2) years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of retirement products and services, and retirement market trends developed through professional experiences
- Minimum two (2) years of experience leading and mentoring project teams on relevant engagement
- Completed Bachelors' degree
- Previous consulting experience is required
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- External strategy & management consulting experience within a large organization
- Advanced degree in related specialization area
- Desire and eagerness to mentor and assist in the professional development of junior staff members
- Exposure to business development in related specialty areas (i.e. proposal development, sales, etc.)
- Demonstrated interest in a profession in benefits administration & outsourcing through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)